Masturbation during marriage

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

oldbeek

Re: Masturbation during marriage

Postby oldbeek » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:17 am

goodwoodnow wrote:So, I agree with everyone who has replied. Masturbating is good, and done right, slowly savoring every sensation, taking as much time to gradually increase the arousal, it's wonderful. a spectacular way for us older guys to "stay in the game", our systems charged.

But.... it seems that too many still need to almost "make excuses" for masturbating, mostly on the idea that we men have more sexual needs than our wives and that we need to do it to relieve sexual tension. I do agree that it is a way to have sex with another person...yourself.

I no longer get many spontaneous erections that need to be "relieved". But I love the sensation of getting erections even if now I am so far from "horny" that I need to inject medication to get that feeling I crave....call it "horny" That it has to be induced like that takes nothing away from the pleasure masturbating gives me. No excuses. I love how it feels to make love to myself. My wife understands and often participates or just watches, which I especially enjoy.

I agree with you 100%. It feels good just to stroke my dick when I control all the action.
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:39 am

I have been married 37 years and have always masturbated. I started when I was eleven and have never stopped. As I got older I did i less, but when I got my ED and fixed it, i started learning tantra, and since my wife has virtually no libido I now do prolonged, 3-4 hour masturbation sessions several times a week (only ejaculating once a week or two)...tantra has actually taught me to enjoy masturbation much much more--and taught me new and exciting ways to orgasm!
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:50 am

Wow, 3-4 hours! And not ejaculate! I would think that would give you “blue balls” that old aching thing I used to get after heavy make out session with girl friends when young. That was uncomfortable!
69 yrs old. New onset of venous leak. Heading towards implant. Researching to be educated on this process.

Geronimo

Postby Geronimo » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:55 am

Hi, i first started to masturbate at 12 yo, now 67 yo, will never give in just love it.
67 yo England, ED 2011, PD 2015, VED Sildenafil & hand massage, given me a big fat penis, "The Beast", love the old wild west stories. fav song, "A day in the life" - Beatles.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:27 am

Began around 13 and haven't stopped...well, except for the first two and a half weeks after being implanted on 11/8. All the same erotic sensations came back to my glans, shaft and scrotum (with the exception of about 1/4 inch on each side of the 4 inch incision (implant + penoscrotal webbing removal). Kept me sane during those long Med deployments after I got married! Looking forward a few weeks to cycling and then...the real reason I did this.
71 y/o; married 48 yrs; ED 15+ yrs. Fired by 1st doc (Dr. Szobota, Virginia Uro): too many questions & contact w/local Coloplast rep. New doc: Dr. Ellen (Virginia Uro): implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + one 2cm RTE each side.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”