Myhardwear horseshoe ring for sale

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
dcell7

Myhardwear horseshoe ring for sale

Postby dcell7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I have a 2.5" bronze horseshoe cock ring for sale. This is the adjustable ring shown here under the treatments tab. I have a 2.25" peweter model that has worked and helped me some. It was little snug but worked. The 2.5" bronze is just big enough that I can't use it. I slipped it on one time and did not even bother to attach the bottom clip because I could see it will not work for me. I paid a little over $200 with shipping. I'll sell it for $75. I'll pay the shipping. I checked with Paul before posting the item here. Below is a review Paul asked me to do on the ring. You can check out their web site at [url]myhardwear.com[/url]and see all the fitting specs and their claims. Be warned: this is a very explicit site. Sadly I do not look antthing like the models and most definitely don't perform like them. I'm not making any out rageous claims for the ring. I think it does help some. If interested you can email me at devildawg@aol.com.

My response to Paul: "My ED is venous and medication related - not due to prostate surgery. I purchased this type ring to help maintain at least a semi erection during foreplay. I find the complete limp sensation during foreplay a real letdown. For me at least some engorgement greatly increases sensation and my pleasure. I need constant manual stimulation to get a semi erection and will lose it quickly without some kind of aid. I use an Osbon Erecaid pump with a combination of two rings to maintain an erection for sex. Though only a remote chance, I hoped the horseshoe type ring might even allow penetration if I could recover some erectile function.

The ring does indeed let me maintain a semi erection and seems to improve sensation as well. It also does not restrict to the same degree as the Osbon rings so emission is not prevented. If I ever get to use it during intercourse that would be a big plus for me since I miss that as well. I had hoped I could use the horseshoe ring with a pump. So far, I have not been able to master that without some sort of very soft sealing gizmo on the opening of the pump's tube. I do have one pump that has a very soft ring that fits over the opening of the tube but there is still not a good seal.

With regard to fitting these, it really is an individual thing. My testicles tend to ride close to the body. Putting on the ring can be a chore unless I use a warmer of some type (shower, microwave rice sock, etc.). One or both testicles tend to readily slip back through the ring. I have to use a doubled rubber band to tightly encircle the genital package to allow setting the ring tightly enough to stay in place - not very spontaneous and it really requires more dexterity than I want to muster. As in the videos on their web site, if you are blessed with lower hanging balls putting this thing on will be much faster and easier. Actually, in a conversation with the rep on the phone people with close held balls usually need slightly larger sizes to get the ring around the genitals. That is how I made the mistake of ordering a size one step too large (2.5"). I can put it on easier than my 2.25" model but I just can't tighten the crossbar enough to stay in place. For someone with a pretty large genital package my 2.5" bronze model will be a good deal. They should definitely use the sizing helps on the web site.

I don't think these are for everybody plus they are expensive. They do work and if you get a good fit it can help. If you have some erectile function it may help a lot. For those of us with severe ED it is not going to make it like it used to be. If I can regain enough function to hold at least a partial erection without an aid I think I will make very good use of the ring. I try to pump daily if I can to keep blood flow going. I think before getting a pump more function was lost just by years of disuse."

silverbk54

Re: Myhardwear horseshoe ring for sale

Postby silverbk54 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Hi. I'd like to hear more about the experiences of men who have had surgery for prostate cancer and have used myhardwear horseshoe rings. Are they superior to other rings?

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:31 pm

dcell7 wrote: I have to use a doubled rubber band to tightly encircle the genital package to allow setting the ring tightly enough to stay in place - not very spontaneous

[/color]

I have successfully used a doubled over rubber band for a number of years to maintain my erections. I don't need anything else. In fact, it has worked better and more effectively than any other constriction device I have tried over the years.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

silverbk54

Postby silverbk54 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

dcell- how much smaller would the little black rings make the horseshoe?

dcell7

Postby dcell7 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 am

sorry for the long delay. I think using all rhe o rings will be like a 2.25" model.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”