love making help 2

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
jake930

love making help 2

Postby jake930 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:33 pm

well the wife and i made the jump and brought a strap-on. we discussed it, resherched it on the web and than went shopping for one together at the local adult shop. we went home and made love. it was great being intimite agin and even thro i could not feel any thing phisiclly it was a defenite emotional boost for me. it was just great being able to forefill my wifes needs sexually agin. we bought a middle of the road one as realistic as posiable with a good harness. $46.00. she said it was almost like the real thing. enough to get the job done anyways. in fact the second night it was such aboost to my ego and well being that i did get a pee-wee herman erection, not much, but enough to make a little entry, not much but just enough to give me my frist orgasm since surgery, which was not much but better than nothing. and we are hoping that it will help to get things working down there.
it has worked so well for us that we have invested in in a really good one ,the ride on from the vixen site. so guys if you have ED like me and miss being with your wives. my advice is go out and get one, it will really help mentally.

franglais

Re: love making help 2

Postby franglais » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 pm

x
Last edited by franglais on Sun May 22, 2011 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Re: love making help 2

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Jake,
Great review! We will add this to our marketplace as we put it together. I had never heard of the Ride On by Vixen Creations. thank you so much! Glad it is fun and bringing you two closer together.
Paul

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”