Sex toys

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Pedi10

Re: Sex toys

Postby Pedi10 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:01 pm

Thanks forthe information.

Old Guy

Re: Sex toys

Postby Old Guy » Tue May 21, 2024 12:10 pm

Don't forget about guys toys too! I have 2 different sleeves, one rotates and thrusts, the other just thrusts.
The rotating one unfortunately is no longer for sale. It has several rows of soft nubs. It rotates in three speeds with a slight up and down motion. There are ten different patterns it rotates through with a push of the button. That one keeps me on the edge as long as I can tolerate if I change speeds or pattern. When I'm ready high speed does the trick.
The thrusting sleeve has ten speeds of up and down movement, up to 400 strokes a minute! The sleeve is a formed tube, shaped with places to create more contact. On slow speeds I can last a long time in it. Once I get close to top speed it doesn't take very long to let go.
Both of these are almost hands free except for pushing the buttons. I like to lay sideways and prop the toy on a towel.
Check eBay or Amazon for toys. Both have a nice selection for male or female.
I still say the sex swing has been the best purchase so far. Between my bad back and the wife's bad knee it has been a life saver for our intimate times. We have the swing height set so her pussy is the same height as my dick. I can pump in her or I can swing the swing to make her pump on my dick. We have a short stool I'll sit on that puts my face in front of her pussy for oral action. The only thing with a swing is you do need a sturdy place to hang it. I've used our utility room where the beams are exposed. Don't want it to fall in the midst of action. Occasionally the wife will sit me in the swing and suck or stroke me. :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”