e stim

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Fisherm@n

e stim

Postby Fisherm@n » Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:27 am

Who can tell me about e stim?

Fisherm@n

Re: e stim

Postby Fisherm@n » Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:11 pm

I am mostly interested in the actual procedure of setting the device and wiring up to get the best effects

regal1945

Postby regal1945 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:53 pm

:D Fisherman, You have personel message! anything else I can do give a shout. :D

Fisherm@n

Postby Fisherm@n » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:31 pm

I am curious as to how important anal stimulation to the whole process. Does it help a lot or is is just helpful at times. I don't have any diagnosed ED problem so eveything should be working but I have noticed a slow down in my abiiity to stay erect at times.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:45 pm

Anal stimulation is sad to improve the health of the prostate and that should be a good thing. Anal stimulation of the prostate sometimes increases the production of semen which increase the libido. I tried an anal stimulating device several time and felt my libido and quality of my erection improved slightly, but it could have been a placebo effect.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

tomlander

Postby tomlander » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:12 pm

There are many different e-stim "toys", and their use and results vary depending on the device as well as the box that is controlling the e-stim. If your objective is to maintain a stiff penis -- be it solo or with a partner -- try using a cock ring.

Jagtstein

Postby Jagtstein » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:32 am

Fisherm@n wrote:I am mostly interested in the actual procedure of setting the device and wiring up to get the best effects

I bought a Vitatronic TENS device with the following technical data.
Output voltage: open circuit 0 to 80 V.
With terminating resistor 500 Ohm
Pulse amplitude: measured at a terminating resistor 500 Ohm; 0 to 90 mA
(max. output)
Frequency: 1-250 Hz
With this device I manage to trigger an orgasm.
I attach one electrode under the foreskin where my frenulum was (or I insert a Hegar dilator 13 mm, 19 cm into the urethra), and I insert the other electrode, isolated except for the front, into the anus. With this arrangement I can optimally stimulate the prostate.
I made the electrode for the prostate myself from a caipirinja ice mortar made of metal, 20 cm long. For this purpose I insulated the upper thin end with insulating tape so that only the thick front side is uninsulated. This end is then pushed into the anus to the prostate.
By the way, the polarity can be chosen by feeling. Personally, I have achieved good results by reversing + - (polarity) during a season.
Just try it out.
By the way, my sperm only runs out with almost no orgasm anyway, but
:D
Masturbation is better than sex. :)

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:13 pm

Go to Smartstim.com. This forum has all the info you'll ever need on e-stim.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

FacidInKC

Postby FacidInKC » Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:21 pm

I watched the smartstim videos but felt like I needed a seminar on using the large control box shown. Not sure how to hook up all the apparatus on a flacid penis. Tried registering twice on website but never received a reply.
RP April 2017. Tried Trimix once. On daily Tadalafil but not much help, if any. 71 years old in 2023.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:00 pm

FlacidinKS:

I use BD Insulin Syringes with BD Ultra-Fine Needle, capacity 1 ML, Length 1/2 inch, gauge 30G.

Keep trying to register. Try on a weekday. It is not recommend that you purchase a large box first. Get a Tens device and learn to use it. See if you like estim before you spend serious bucks on a machine only to discover its not for you. Operation is pretty basic on the cheaper devices. An example, if using the sticky pads, is to attach one to top of the penis, one mid way down the shaft, one on the bottom of the scrotum and one on the small of the back. This is not necessary the best positioning but just an example. Each lead (wire) is plugged into the device and has two wires coming out the other end-that is where the sticky pads are attached. The electricity flows from one pad through dick to the other pad. Place the two pads as far apart as possible to improve the sensation.

See https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/adv ... tions.html for positioning examples.

Simply the knobs on the device control the power going to the pads. Two knobs for two lead wires. The rhythm, for want of a better word, is controlled by a switch on the Tens. The expensive devices have multiple rhythms or "routines". Smartstim.Com explains all this better.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”