Oral wife

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lester33

Re: Oral wife

Postby Lester33 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:26 am

Thanks oldbeek great memories and as always hope you are doing well.

Dave
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:30 pm

Lester33 wrote:Thanks oldbeek great memories and as always hope you are doing well.

Dave

Since she is gone i am frantically trying to find a woman to fuck that will respond to my touch. Hookers just dont get the job done with feeling.
Correction....
Went to the Message parlor yesterday and had a young woman that worked on me for an hour. I could not cum but she kept going with feeling. I was shaking an hour and a half later and almost to weak to walk.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Rider1400

Postby Rider1400 » Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:07 pm

Innour first 10 years or so sex and oral was a totally regular thing both of us 3-4 times a week,then over the next ten or so she slowed down a lot on the oral and I didn’t slow down on her, but had sex 2 times a week on average.Then about 13 years ago she had a complete hysterectomy which put a damper on our sex lives as did my ED which started mostly about that same time. Strange enough the last 6-8 years she would give me oral at least once a week and just about stopped letting me give her. Now the last year since I got an implant she gives me maybe 2-3 times a month and I give her the same. Sex is definitely better since the implant. I never pushed my wife to give me BJs it’s always been a total If you feel like it. I’ve always complimented her and she is really good at it!BUT…. She’s never even attempted to swallow. She can bring me right to the brink and finish me with her hand but has never even tasted it as far as I know. I am the only guy she’s ever had in her mouth also this year will be 38 years and I wouldn’t trade her for any other woman out there. All that being said, if she ever got to where she wasn’t interested in decor oral I would be of all men most miserable…. Hopefully I’ll never find out what would happen in that situation..have fun and keep on keeping on!
58year old ED started mid 40s pills failed after 10 years. Injections works but diminishing results with pain. Implanted 5-22 Baylor,Scott,and White Dallas.Dr Michael Wierschem, infrapubic Coloplast 20cm and 1cm RTE. Going strong and loving it!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”