Latest Consideration for Easier Sex

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Randalltx

Re: Latest Consideration for Easier Sex

Postby Randalltx » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:18 pm

Old Guy wrote:Well, I went ahead and ordered the swing. Now let's see what the wife thinks of it. Plan to set it up Friday night before she gets home from work. Our utility room is the only place it's going to work so I also ordered some lace curtains and fairy lights. I'll hang them using binder clips to make the room not so "utility" looking.
Report coming next week on her reaction.

Good move.

Did you get the cuff and mask version with the blindlfod? Mine came with cuffs, but in your dreams you know.
Course she didn't want the hitachis either. Now she wants to use it by herself unsupervised. I just want the video.

Wife here is complaining the swing isn't up yet. She is in her "excitable" mindset anticipating the magic. She is now threatening to install it herself.
76yo, ED Venuous Leak since age 40. South Texas location.
02/09/2023 24 CM Titan Dr. Hofer, Stone Oak Meth San Antonio.
@OEM 7.5L x 6.0/Flaccid 2.0L x 6.0 (Grower)
@8 months 7.50L x 6.0/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0
@14 months 7.50L x 7.25/Flaccid 6.0L x 6.0

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:22 pm

Old Guy wrote:Well, I went ahead and ordered the swing. Now let's see what the wife thinks of it. Plan to set it up Friday night before she gets home from work. Our utility room is the only place it's going to work so I also ordered some lace curtains and fairy lights. I'll hang them using binder clips to make the room not so "utility" looking.
Report coming next week on her reaction.

Just rename the Utility Room the Dungeon.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:33 am

Randalltx wrote:
Good move.

Did you get the cuff and mask version with the blindlfod? Mine came with cuffs, but in your dreams you know.
Course she didn't want the hitachis either. Now she wants to use it by herself unsupervised. I just want the video.

Wife here is complaining the swing isn't up yet. She is in her "excitable" mindset anticipating the magic. She is now threatening to install it herself.

Hot Damn if my wife told me she wanted to use it herself I'd probably faint. I would have to have a video!
The one I got has the headrest and handcuffs. Doubt the cuffs will ever be used, but who knows? It would be amazing if this opened up the wife to more adventurous exploring.

Lost Sheep-
Nice idea about incense or oil diffusers.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Tue Aug 22, 2023 10:10 pm

Hot Damn if my wife told me she wanted to use it herself I'd probably faint. I would have to have a video!
The one I got has the headrest and handcuffs. Doubt the cuffs will ever be used, but who knows? It would be amazing if this opened up the wife to more adventurous exploring.

Lost Sheep-
Nice idea about incense or oil diffusers.

----------------------------Self use I meant the vibrators. But you got me thinking now. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. Comin for to take me home.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:29 pm

It's here and installed. I almost chickened out and was going to send it back.
I am so frigging nervous waiting for the wife to get home. She is working late tonight but I'll surprise her anyway. Maybe tonight? Tomorrow is shopping night and that makes a late night already. Damn if I have to wait till Saturday morning.
I'll post about it IF I'm still alive!

EDIT: I showed her. She took one glance and walked out of the room immediately, looked at me and said "WHY?"
After explaining it was because of my bad back and the story about the 72M & 70F couple using the swing she softened. She went back in, looked it over and said this can't stay here. I showed her how easy it came down. That helped. Then I got in it and showed her it was strong enough. It sat funny and I told her because the straps needed adjusting. Then she got close to look it over, fiddle a bit with one strap. We'll try it out she says!
OK, it didn't happen last night. I think she is more for it than she lets on. Took her a long time to decide to go shower last night, my guess is she was thinking about it.
Nov. 8, 2019

Jayguy

Postby Jayguy » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:10 pm

Love this thread! I think the last time my wife and I had sex in the laundry room we locked ourselves in to get away from the kids for a quickie!
Birth Year 1959, Happily married to wife since 1987. On TRT since age 45, started sildenafil at age 48. Had lifesaving abdominal surgery at 61 with lost erectile function following surgery. Started trimix in January 2023 at age 63.

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Fri Aug 25, 2023 1:31 pm

Old Guy wrote:It's here and installed. I almost chickened out and was going to send it back.
I am so frigging nervous waiting for the wife to get home. She is working late tonight but I'll surprise her anyway. Maybe tonight? Tomorrow is shopping night and that makes a late night already. Damn if I have to wait till Saturday morning.
I'll post about it IF I'm still alive!

EDIT: I showed her. She took one glance and walked out of the room immediately, looked at me and said "WHY?"
After explaining it was because of my bad back and the story about the 72M & 70F couple using the swing she softened. She went back in, looked it over and said this can't stay here. I showed her how easy it came down. That helped. Then I got in it and showed her it was strong enough. It sat funny and I told her because the straps needed adjusting. Then she got close to look it over, fiddle a bit with one strap. We'll try it out she says!
OK, it didn't happen last night. I think she is more for it than she lets on. Took her a long time to decide to go shower last night, my guess is she was thinking about it.

She's dreaming about it alright. Well Done Old Guy! Haven't got to use mine yet, but wife will be installing it herself. I find that extremely hot. Now surprise your wife with some new electric toys preferably with remote control. Have one of those.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:01 pm

So today she was all ready to go grocery shopping while she was on break. Forgot I had to take mom to a doctor appt.
When I got home from that she suggested we go out to eat tonight so we can get shopping done sooner.
YES, she's thinking about it alright! ;)

PS- she has one fav toy and I'm wondering how that's gonna work while in the swing.
Nov. 8, 2019

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:17 am

It Happened last night!
Went to eat and then to the grocery store. I've never seen her shop so fast! She changed into her PJs soon after getting home from the grocery. We were just sitting around, and I was waiting on her to say something. I could almost feel her anticipation vibes. When I finally asked if she wanted to go downstairs it didn't take a second time. I got to the room, did a few adjustments to the straps, turned on the fairy lights and waited for her. She came in, stripped off her panties and went right to climb in the swing. I won't go into details but it was good.
Two fixes I need to do- move the swing higher. Put something underneath that isn't slippery with bare feet.
Best part is she really liked it. Believe she is totally okay with it now. :D
Nov. 8, 2019

Randalltx

Postby Randalltx » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:25 pm

Old Guy wrote:It Happened last night!
Went to eat and then to the grocery store. I've never seen her shop so fast! She changed into her PJs soon after getting home from the grocery. We were just sitting around, and I was waiting on her to say something. I could almost feel her anticipation vibes. When I finally asked if she wanted to go downstairs it didn't take a second time. I got to the room, did a few adjustments to the straps, turned on the fairy lights and waited for her. She came in, stripped off her panties and went right to climb in the swing. I won't go into details but it was good.
Two fixes I need to do- move the swing higher. Put something underneath that isn't slippery with bare feet.
Best part is she really liked it. Believe she is totally okay with it now. :D

Women gotta crack you up. They pretend to be above our depravity, yet they can't wait to experience the next latest thing. Get a good rubber floor mat. She about beat you to the gate on this one. Don't worry, mine is the same. Went from I'm a one and done girl to an OMG that's so good girl. "Can I use the toys on my own?" girl. Now that I have unlimited stamina, she has met her match. I own it. Congrats dude.

Randy

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”