Wife and I are in two different worlds sexually

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
BabyBarney

Re: Wife and I are in two different worlds sexually

Postby BabyBarney » Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:19 pm

My wife used to complain about my implanted dick feeling like it poking at her vagina. I heard on FT about the trimix gel and had my Urologist order a prescription for it. The gel goes into the urethra and in about 15-30 minutes it swells the dick head (glans) and makes it larger. I received no more complaints. I used it 2 or 3 times a week when we had sex until she passed away Oct. 1st with a massive stroke. I'm glad I learned about it here on FT and we enjoyed our weekly sex. Perhaps this may be something that will help you.
RP 1998; removed cancer but left with complete ED; penile implant 2011; 6" penis; continuing to have good sex until my wife died 10/1/22. Trying to learn to live alone after 65 years of a good marriage.

SWorks17

Postby SWorks17 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:06 am

BabyBarney wrote:My wife used to complain about my implanted dick feeling like it poking at her vagina. I heard on FT about the trimix gel and had my Urologist order a prescription for it. The gel goes into the urethra and in about 15-30 minutes it swells the dick head (glans) and makes it larger. I received no more complaints. I used it 2 or 3 times a week when we had sex until she passed away Oct. 1st with a massive stroke. I'm glad I learned about it here on FT and we enjoyed our weekly sex. Perhaps this may be something that will help you.

BabyBarney, I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I'm glad you found a solution to your wife's complaint about pain. My wife hasn't complained about my implant hurting her vagina. I'm average size 6.25 inches fully inflated with the AMS 700 LGX. I wonder if my military urologist would prescribe trimix gel for me to improve glans engorgement. I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Barney, what implant did you get and what size?

S-Works
Age 65, Garden Ridge Texas, Progressive ED after Boston Scientific Rezum procedure for benign enlarged prostate 19 May 21, AMS LGX 18 w 3cm rear tips installed 5 Nov 2021 by Dr Shane Barney, Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas, Married 35 years

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Mon Jul 24, 2023 9:25 am

BB...I, too, am sorry for your very personal loss. I had a 'similar' issue with my wife from day 1. I could bottom out inside her when we had intercourse. I'm of average size both pre and post implant (11/2019)...not bragging...she probably had a relatively short vagina measuring from vulva to womb. Anyway, she never complained any more or less after 2019...and my glans never had (nor has now) any problem becoming engorged during any form of sexual excitement. We're all different...just saying. If the trimix gel works...great!! If I had to do tri/ quad mix, that would be my way to go...HATE needles - no matter what the purpose is.
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Mark1974

Postby Mark1974 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:08 pm

I would love to have an attractive post-menopausal gf that didn't want penetrative sex
I was born in 1974. I've had venous leak ED since early 30's, but managed with pde5 inhibitors until mid 40's. I have fairly severe hour-glassing, but no hard plaques. My urologist is worldwide acknowledged expert Dr. Laurence Levine

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”