Stimulation with an implant

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
cwatt1

Stimulation with an implant

Postby cwatt1 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 6:48 pm

My girlfriend and I were talking today about my upcoming implant -- I have surgery scheduled for August 1, which I'm looking forward to. My girlfriend asked me whether she could still make me hard by playing with my dick, and I had to tell her no, that i would need to use the implant for that. She seemed disappointed even though I explained that I would still love her touches and would still feel pleasure. Has anyone else had their S.O. react in this manner?
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

SteveSW

Re: Stimulation with an implant

Postby SteveSW » Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:04 pm

cwatt1 wrote:My girlfriend and I were talking today about my upcoming implant -- I have surgery scheduled for August 1, which I'm looking forward to. My girlfriend asked me whether she could still make me hard by playing with my dick, and I had to tell her no, that i would need to use the implant for that. She seemed disappointed even though I explained that I would still love her touches and would still feel pleasure. Has anyone else had their S.O. react in this manner?

After she experiences the pleasure she will get from your never-ending boner, I doubt she will care how you get hard.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Mon Jul 18, 2022 10:59 pm

First of all if she’s open to pumping you up trust me she will love it. In that way her hand will get you erect, then as someone already stated she can ride you as long as she wants she won’t mind the implant. She will desire it often.

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:59 am

HappyAgain wrote:First of all if she’s open to pumping you up trust me she will love it. In that way her hand will get you erect, then as someone already stated she can ride you as long as she wants she won’t mind the implant. She will desire it often.

You almost make it sound like she will own and operate his penis and abuse it until it is raw.

cwatt1

Postby cwatt1 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:08 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
HappyAgain wrote:First of all if she’s open to pumping you up trust me she will love it. In that way her hand will get you erect, then as someone already stated she can ride you as long as she wants she won’t mind the implant. She will desire it often.

You almost make it sound like she will own and operate his penis and abuse it until it is raw.

I don't take the comment that way at all. In fact I'd love to be able to show her how to pump it up.
ED since using SSRI antidepressants. Unable to maintain erection sufficient for penetration. Tried PDE5's, VED, injections. AMS 700 CX implanted 8/1/2022, penoscrotal by Dr. McVary, Loyola medical center. 15cm + 1.5 and 1.0 RTE's. 65 ml reservoir.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:51 am

Having your partner learn how to pump you up could be a nice part of foreplay. Once when the wife was already sucking me before inflation I started pumping. She enjoyed the growing in her mouth feeling so much she sucked me good.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

HappyAgain

Postby HappyAgain » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:19 am

Old Guy wrote:Having your partner learn how to pump you up could be a nice part of foreplay. Once when the wife was already sucking me before inflation I started pumping. She enjoyed the growing in her mouth feeling so much she sucked me good.

That’s exactly how my comment was meant. Great that she participates in the growing of probably the best sick she’s ever had

Wiggles123

Postby Wiggles123 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:32 am

Just be sure to keep her fingernails short..... Ouch.
AMS700 CX 21cm with 3 RTE 4-2019 by Dr Natale - failed 5-2021. Revision 6-2021 with issue (scrotal hematoma and infection). Dr. Ryan Terlecki revision 3-28-2022 (AMS700 CX 21cm with 1.5cm RTE). Cylinder failure at 18 months. 24cm AMS700 CX 11-29-2023.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 9:03 am

Can confirm that:

1. Teaching her to pump + deflate me has been a revelation for us both. There's a very intimate element. She's participatory at minimum and, depending on her mood or the vibe of that moment...she's very much in control. Both are good, both enhance the entire experience, for us anyway.

2. It was not easy to teach her. But I still recommend trying. My squeamishness about my ball sac being the primary obstacle at first. I'm sure many here have pumped and then had the bulb pop out hard from between your fingers and hit a testicle etc, and I just find that not-so-fun. So I was apprehensive and cautious about her learning her way around my pump. But it was her idea, she clearly really wanted to learn, and with patience (and a couple unavoidable winces along the learning path) she's gotten surprisingly competent.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”