Envious of others

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lost Sheep

Re: Envious of others

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:21 pm

oldbeek wrote: When my dick would not get hard after a RP, the most hated phrase my wife said was " It doesn't matter to me" She may as well have stuck a knife in my gut. We had a good sex life up to the RP at 75. I got an implant for myself. I put about 10 pumps in it and enjoy just feeling it as I sit around in the evening.

Glass half full or half empty sort of situation, I think.

Half full - your wife loves you so much that losing one aspect of a relationship she values to much that the loss of sex is a matter of small import.

Half-empty - your wife does not enjoy (or require) sex from you as much as you thought.

There is also the possibility that she is care-taking your feelings by telling you not to worry about "performing" sexually for her sake.

As for me, no matter if sex with my lover is important to her or merely something she does for my sake (but does enjoy it), my ability to perform is important to ME. Her orgasms are as importat to me as my own.

I would be devastated if my lover told me she put up with sex which she did not enjoy only for my sake. I do not think THAT is the case with your wife. Any other situation is a win for you, I think.

Do you think this might be the case with your wife? That she is happier without sex in your relationship? Or that she loves you with or without sex?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oldbeek

Re: Envious of others

Postby oldbeek » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:41 pm

lost,She loves me but she has become distant. She does not want kissing or touching at all. I am starved for affection. She has a lot of pain so doesn't want me pounding her. about once a month she gets horny. We shower and I go down on her. Nothing for me. I have a cute younger widow friend that loves to hug. She runs her hand across my body when we get close. I know her touching is innocent but it sends shock waves through my body. I see here with a bunch of other old friends that go to dinner together a lot. My wife never leaves the house anymore. I think she is just waiting to die.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”