Old topic. Updated info request

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lil Willy

Old topic. Updated info request

Postby Lil Willy » Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:17 pm

Hello to All
Requesting updated information about the newest sex toys for the ladies. I have bought her the clit suckers, the clit suckers with g spot vibrators. We have a big round head vibrator that she used to enjoy. Have tried different arousal oils.

Still looking. Anyone know of a heavy duty, commercial vibrator, short of a concrete vibrator.
Advice and thoughts , or suggestions welcomed.

Thank you.!
LIL. WILLY
70 years young, 50 years marriage to one awesome little lady. E D. Prostate cancer survivor. Pills and VED been there, done that. Recently implanted. AMS 700 CX. 100 CC Reservoir
Looking forward to a new journey.

Lil Willy

Re: Old topic. Updated info request

Postby Lil Willy » Sat Feb 19, 2022 11:54 am

Hello all

Really, no one has purchased any new vibrators or toys for the ladies recently. No wonder the economy is going downhill faster than the olympic downhill skiers.

What newer kind, style, or model of vibrators, or toys are your lady friends using ( That Work) and where did you get them.

Thank you. :D
LIL. WILLY
70 years young, 50 years marriage to one awesome little lady. E D. Prostate cancer survivor. Pills and VED been there, done that. Recently implanted. AMS 700 CX. 100 CC Reservoir

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:41 pm

Hey Lil Willy,
Sorry can't really help you out. My wife likes her clit sucker best. Used to use just a plain plug-in vibrator with a knob head on it. She does not like any dildo type toys, basically anything insertable is a no. That's other than my fingers, tongue or dick.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:18 pm

Thanks Old Guy :D
LIL. WILLY

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:48 pm

Lil Willy: My situation is much the same as that of ‘Old Guy’ except she prefers a hand held vibrator with a knob head and rechargeable by USB cable. Inexpensively available from Amazon or other sources. We tried other toys but above one is the best for her. She does not go along with any penetration by toys either.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:12 pm

Thanks Alan
Sounds familiar, she gets so frustrated with the clit sucker she wont use the big vibrator anymore.
All I know is the guys that have wife's that function, and want sexual activities should be very thankful, and count their blessings. Dont get me wrong she will go along, and participates, I just do not like one way parties. :?:

Thanks again.
LIL. WILLY

Alan810

Postby Alan810 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Lil Willy: It wasn't always the way it is now. My wife went on almost 15 year hiatus from sex. Blamed everything: dryness, lack of estrogen< my ED problem, and so on, but I never gave up on her. A couple of years ago, I took on the problem that I thought I could fix - ED. Through various experimenting with pills, injections, pumps and rings. While progress was being made, I started nagging, complaining and in general - a "pain in the ass" to her. Her eyes rolled back and "not that subject again" but little by little she relented. She does have a none to low libido,but does orgasm every time. I know it's real because of the sensitivity afterwards (i.e can't be touched.) Foreplay is oral and manual followed by my penetration assisted with the vibrator - works pretty much every time, once a week. In between foreplay and penetration, I take a two-minute intermission to pump and apply the rings. That's my story...I didn't give up and neither should you. I don't think that women realize how important it is to us mentally and physically.
84 yrs old. Married 40 yrs. On meds for B/P, Cholesterol and BPH. Greenlight procedure yrs ago. 30 yrs ED w/Retrograde Ejaculations. Tried Pills, Injections & different pumps. Excellent results with ErecAId pump & Beige D & Gray D rings.

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:32 pm

Hello Alan
Thank you for sharing. If there ever was a mismatch couple sex wise I believe we may be in the running for first place.
Never have gotten her to initiate, always been me. Most times she goes along. She sees the female doc in a month or two. Would be great if the female doc would give some encouragement, instead of saying lots of the older women just dont function.

I have bought the toys, and clothes for her to try, some worked for a while, others just a waste. Oral does nothing for her, a nice size dildo used while vibrating occasionally did the trick long time ago. Was and is a great mother to the kids when , both gone from home now, goes to grandkids activities. Great cook, takes care of the house. I know she gets tired of me suggesting other thoughts and things to try, at least there is still communication between us.

I dont know what I would do , if I had a wife as frisky as some of the fellows talk about, but it would sure be fun.
Have not will not give up on her, especially since I can function when I want, and however long I want. Hopefully all works for you and your wife.

Thanks again
LIL. WILLY

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:30 pm

Lil Willy- Sounds like my story after ED started. Even though pills and injections worked, sometimes anyway, the wife blamed her low libido on her hysterectomy and taking estrogen. She had little interest in sex, and it was always me asking/begging/hinting for some. But I guess if you know it may or may not be good, why continue.
When we met 35+ years ago it was because she was a horny little thing and my libido was at 120%. She was 19, I was 36.
I'm not sure what changed her after my implant, but now she enjoys sex almost as much as long ago. Maybe because I can last as long as she needs? Is it the new toy? Not sure but it's all ok with me. I do take good care of her, make her dinner every night, do the dirty cleaning jobs around the house, etc., etc.
However, it's still up to me to initiate. (beg/hint/ask) LOL
Hope you find the miracle all men want to know.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lil Willy

Postby Lil Willy » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:05 pm

Hello old guy, can't really call you that we are close to the same age. :D
Thanks for the reply, I think maybe those gals that had some sexual interest when they were younger, possibly carry some of it over into the later years. My lady never had much of any libido, so I may be looking for a major miracle. Might be looking for something that never happens, might but might not.

Just another thought ,does anyone know of a website for the ladies to discuss the problems, and or solutions other gals have had, or experienced .

This is a great area for the guys that wre willing to face the problems, and look for the solution. :D
LIL. WILLY

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”