New Toy for Wife

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Old Guy

New Toy for Wife

Postby Old Guy » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:03 am

My wife has always liked to use a vibrator to warm up and during sex. Her first one was just a corded massager used with the nubby head. She used that for several years and had good orgasms with it.
After I bought myself a new toy she seemed kind of jealous so did some research on female toys. That led me to clit stimulators, which suck and vibrate on the clit. I read some feedback on an adult site about a few of them, and comments led me to buy the wife one. It was a cheapy off Amazon, but the first time she used it she orgasmed in less than a minute. A few more encounters with it and she had a squirting orgasm during oral. Week or so later and another squirting orgasm during warm up time with my fingers in her, then again during sex. We've been together for over 30 years and this is the first time she has ever had a squirting orgasm!
As much as that toy was still working well it started getting loud. That led me to find a top of the line one, called the Stimulator. This one not only sucks on the clit with different settings but has numerous vibration settings. Last night her first time to use it, it was so so. She did have a couple of good orgasms using it, once before and once during. There are so many variations with it I think she needs to figure out what setting works best.
However, my feeling- this might be one of the best toys your partner could have. If she's into any type of toy play, buy one for her. You'll both be happy. ;)
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

phillysub1

Re: New Toy for Wife

Postby phillysub1 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:57 pm

Thanks for sharing this. Sounds like a very interesting toy.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:23 am

We have used many toys over the years and have a large toy box in our sex room. She likes the sucking kind but always goes back to the original 6" hard plastic type. They have somewhat evolved to take smaller batteries, have better vibrations, and last longer if rechargeable or even just battery type.
She was never a squirter but in the last 3 or 4 years, with the newer, more powerful traditional vibrators is having multiple orgasms(2-4) in the same time it used to take for 1.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:54 am

We have a whole bag of toys bought over the years but she has decided she doesn't like them anymore.
She has yet to figure out the Satisfier toy, and used her cheap one last time. Both are USB rechargeable.
Nov. 8, 2019

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:28 pm

Way to go OG, keep up the good work ;)
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Oct 22, 2021 6:09 am

We have a whole bag of toys bought over the years but she has decided she doesn't like them anymore.

As I'm sure you know, there has been an explosion in variety and types of sex toys for women in the last 5-10 years.
Until she finds the toy(s) she likes, there will be a substantial hit to the budget. That said, you are very lucky you have a wife willing to experiment. I think she probably needs to "practice" in private with any new toy.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

BigJoe8

Postby BigJoe8 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:01 am

So what kind of toy did you end up with? What is the name of it and where did you find it? What is it about that one she likes so much... My wife is also looking for another.. Thanks
Just because you can no longer cut the mustard, Doesn't mean you can't LICK the Jar!

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:07 pm

BigJoe8 wrote:So what kind of toy did you end up with? What is the name of it and where did you find it? What is it about that one she likes so much... My wife is also looking for another.. Thanks

It's called a Clit Stimulator. Basically it mimics sucking on the clit, some have vibrations as well.
Check eBay or Amazon, there are many to choose from.
Nov. 8, 2019

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”