I like to watch intimacy instead of participating in it.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lost Sheep

Re: I like to watch intimacy instead of participating in it.

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Maxxx17 wrote:I don't know if you can call it a fetish. But I like watching the act of someone else. But not taking part in it myself. Just being an observer. That's just the way I am. With a rather strange preference. But how do I fulfill my desire? I don't think everyone likes to be watched during the process. A lot of people think that's inadequate.

I would not call it a fetish. As I understand it, a fetish is when a person cannot get aroused without it. In other words, if it interferes with your ability to carry on.

Perhaps it might rise to the level of a peccadillo, but I rather think it is merely within the normal range of human variations in the ways we enjoy life. Some people enjoy watching football but do not partake of it themselves. Same thing, perhaps.

Besides, voyeurism is not all that strange a preference. As long as it does not interfere with or replace your other sexual enjoyments, I see no reason to be concerned about fetishism.

Enjoy.

Besides, there are plenty of people who enjoy being watched. But I don't personally know where to find them. Sorry.

Perhaps adding a mirror to your playroom/bedroom would serve your partner(s) and you?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”