women,.. why?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
reynell

women,.. why?

Postby reynell » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 am

lemkiool,mn
Last edited by reynell on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

carl08854

Re: women,.. why?

Postby carl08854 » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:32 am

I think they are all like that, at least mine is. We've been married for 36 years and I've seen her naked countless times. I walk around the house naked all the time, yet when I walk in the bedroom and she is naked either dressing or coming out of the shower she quick has to cover up. It drives me wild when she does that. When I say something she just gets pissed off and says that women are different and don't I know that by now. Different, aint that the truth!

antelope

Postby antelope » Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:33 pm

Women are to be loved, not understood.

g
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

vladtepes

Postby vladtepes » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:21 am

Each time I try to understand woman, I am a complette failure

Vlad

flagman

Postby flagman » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:58 pm

Wife has always been modest/shy... only seen naked during sex. Not even seen in underwear usually. Always changes behind closed doors... Wish she'd relax & enjoy being a woman.
51 with Secondary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis (since 2002)...

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:07 pm

vladtepes wrote:Each time I try to understand woman, I am a complette failure

Vlad

Never ever try to understand a woman, it will just drive you crazy, why, well they cant understand us even though they say they can, its just a mixed up world when it comes to women.
Good Luck, trying
NOHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:13 pm

flagman wrote:Wife has always been modest/shy... only seen naked during sex. Not even seen in underwear usually. Always changes behind closed doors... Wish she'd relax & enjoy being a woman.

This due to the way her Mother put her hat on, as my old Dad would have said, but do know what you mean, try walking around naked all day long, see what she says.
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:26 pm

NOHARD wrote:
flagman wrote:Wife has always been modest/shy... only seen naked during sex. Not even seen in underwear usually. Always changes behind closed doors... Wish she'd relax & enjoy being a woman.

This due to the way her Mother put her hat on, as my old Dad would have said, but do know what you mean, try walking around naked all day long, see what she says.

If she sees me naked outside of the bedroom she alway says, "why don't you put some clothes on." Except for the one time we took a shower together, during our 41 year marriage, I do not recall ever seeing my wife naked once she has exited the bed.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

MontanaMan

Postby MontanaMan » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:16 pm

I like it that my wife has some shy modesty. It make her all the more appealing to pursue. I and one of my brothers were 'born without a sense of modesty' as our mom often said. So, my wife's modesty is something of a mystery made for me to enjoyably reveal.

birdhunter

Postby birdhunter » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:12 am

I'm a new member and am surveying discussion topics. "Women," seems a good place to jump in. I'm 76-yo, soon 77 (Aug 10) and married to my third wife. She's about as perfect (sex partner) as I could ask for. She's 16-years younger than me, and we've been married 17 years.
So, I'm biased. ED came along, slowly at first, then sped up rather quickly. Here's my ace in the hole -- my wife truly enjoys oral play equally with intercourse. And, she savors my "cum" and wants it as quickly as I can produce. Some of you may have seen my request for info -- how to increase volume and frequency of ejaculate?
She isn't inhibited, is about as comfortable nude as when fully dressed, and doesn't she appear her age. She is an RN, has her Masters in Public Health, and her Ph.D. in health systems research/epidemology is her specialty. Guess her research preference --health risks among stimulant users, STD, HIV, and AIDS. I suppose I'd be hard pressed to know more about sex than her.
I'm now injecting Trimix and having satisfactory success. My wife is happy, we're on twice-weekly sex (possible with trimix) and she sucks me empty when I cum. And, she savors every drop. So, again I'm soliciting info from any and all who may know ways to increase volume and frequency of ejaculate. And, my wife searches literature for same.
So, I'll be checking "Women . . . why?" regularly.

. . . birdhunter (one word, not hyphenated)

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”