A Tip Of The Cap To Guys Still Banging Their Wives Who Are Over The Age of 70

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Cigar56

A Tip Of The Cap To Guys Still Banging Their Wives Who Are Over The Age of 70

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:51 am

I marvel at how guys here keep it going well into their 70's -- with wives who are just as old or even older. In my case, I learned my wife wanted sex only to have children and start a family. Sex otherwise has been a struggle, but I am adjusting in other ways. But again, I offer a tip of the cap to guys who are still holding in down with their ladies. Big ups.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

dg_moore

Re: A Tip Of The Cap To Guys Still Banging Their Wives Who Are Over The Age of 70

Postby dg_moore » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:53 pm

There are plenty of men who remain sexually active after 70, but even more who are not.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Old Guy

Re: A Tip Of The Cap To Guys Still Banging Their Wives Who Are Over The Age of 70

Postby Old Guy » Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:17 pm

Well thank you, LOL.
Actually I just turned 70 but the wife is much younger. My libido has always been 10/10 since I learned how to masturbate. Then darn ED had to screw things up until the great invention of an implant. That should help me keep banging the wife for quite a few more years!
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Whodat

Postby Whodat » Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:47 pm

Now at age 80 and still horny as hell. Grateful to a much younger girlfriend who is "hot"... especially to my taste and the remarkable injection. Dont think it would be the same with someone my age. Do have to give credit to regular fairly strenuous exercise and healthy diet. I do admire some of my couple friends that are my age and still bang occasionally. But most have shut it down after 70. Seems like the ladies fade out first.
At least guys have some options to keep going.
Age 80 good health. Radiation prostate 28 hits 4 years ago with 6 months of horrible ADT. Good recovery and ED worse.
Can't tolerate oral drugs but 5 years of Alprostadil 40mcg/ml 25 units is a miracle for 3 hours. GF is happy!!

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 am

My wife is a year older than I am. We have been exclusive to each other for well over 50 years. Early on I figured her enjoyment and satisfaction was directly tied to mine.
Now we are both in our late '70's and the seas have receded. We have designated and outfitted a small room downstairs and out of the way as our "sex room". We schedule sex twice a week and use that room.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:36 am

AnotherOldMan wrote:My wife is a year older than I am. We have been exclusive to each other for well over 50 years. Early on I figured her enjoyment and satisfaction was directly tied to mine.
Now we are both in our late '70's and the seas have receded. We have designated and outfitted a small room downstairs and out of the way as our "sex room". We schedule sex twice a week and use that room.

That is a neat idea. If only my wife would go for that.
Nov. 8, 2019

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:42 am

We have basically been just roommates for the past 15 years or so. But we nonetheless get along well and have no complaints.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:27 am

I don't know your situation. However, if she was onboard for all the changes you have listed in your sig line, it can't hurt to at least plant the idea. It may be easier to gradually introduce a schedule if she is still ok with occasional sex.

For us a schedule works really well! As we aged those fiery, spontaneous encounters became fewer and fewer. We didn't wake up one day and say "Hey we need to schedule sex!: The scheduling evolved gradually over the years. It is ironic that when we were raising children and both working demanding jobs we could snatch moments to be together, but once all the kids are gone and we're both retired with tons of "free" time, we need a schedule.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:55 am

AnotherOldMan wrote:

I don't know your situation. However, if she was onboard for all the changes you have listed in your sig line, it can't hurt to at least plant the idea. It may be easier to gradually introduce a schedule if she is still ok with occasional sex.

For us a schedule works really well! As we aged those fiery, spontaneous encounters became fewer and fewer. We didn't wake up one day and say "Hey we need to schedule sex!: The scheduling evolved gradually over the years. It is ironic that when we were raising children and both working demanding jobs we could snatch moments to be together, but once all the kids are gone and we're both retired with tons of "free" time, we need a schedule.

We really don't have a spare room to turn into a "sex room" but I could go crazy on that. Wife still works M-F too, so she's usually too tired during the week. Our last kid left 4+ years ago but that didn't change anything in our sex life.
Our (or should I say her) schedule is Friday night IF I ask (beg?) otherwise some morning on the weekend. If she has a drink on Friday after dinner it's usually easier begging!
Nov. 8, 2019

KenJ1947

Postby KenJ1947 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:03 pm

Cigar56 wrote:I marvel at how guys here keep it going well into their 70's -- with wives who are just as old or even older. In my case, I learned my wife wanted sex only to have children and start a family. Sex otherwise has been a struggle, but I am adjusting in other ways. But again, I offer a tip of the cap to guys who are still holding in down with their ladies. Big ups.

My wife expressed the desire to have sex again after many years of no interest. We talked about it and ED. After several attempts using other methods, we talked about an implant. She wasn't enthusiastic, but eventuality agreed. We view sex as a God-given gift to strengthen our 51 years together and have enjoyed it several times in the past couple of months. She's 5 years older than I am.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”