masturbating toys

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
jisherwood

Re: masturbating toys

Postby jisherwood » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:39 pm

Well I think this is what you are looking for from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/OTOUCH-Vibration ... op?ie=UTF8 problem is its $70 bucks ... still looks like a like something to test out :lol:
64yrs, nerve sparring surgery Dec'17, neobladder with prostate removal because of bladder cancer, gave up on trimix, became bionic with AMS 700 CX June 2019. :ugeek:

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:52 am

Mine is the older unit, about 3 years. I checked out the reviews on this one and I think some guys are expecting a little too much from a $70 toy and if you are a real big guy, it may not be right for you. I'm 5.5" long x 5.5" girth and it fits just right. I like mine a lot, paid $35 for it back then and have had no problems with it.
toy 2.JPG
toy 2.JPG (232.49 KiB) Viewed 917 times
cum in toy dick.JPG
cum in toy dick.JPG (169.62 KiB) Viewed 917 times
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:58 am

I have a box full of masturbators but my favorite is "The Handy."

https://www.thehandy.com/

It's high-tech all the way but pricey at $159. It comes with WiFi, meaning if your lady is out of town she can get you off over the internet by controlling the device through an app on your phone while you lay back and enjoy. If you really want to get far out you can add virtual reality goggles to sync adult movies while you masturbate. I don't think I'll ever go that far, but some guys say it is an awesome experience.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”