Orgasm with oral or anal stimulation vs creampie

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Growinjim

Orgasm with oral or anal stimulation vs creampie

Postby Growinjim » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:49 am

Over the last year or so, I've found it difficult to orgasm while coupled with my wife - but can with anal stimulation and, more recently, with oral stimulation from my wife. Although we're in our mid 70's, oral is pretty new for her to provide. She says she doesn't like to receive oral, but I suspects she fears she'll "pee" herself. I've tried to suggest that female ejaculation is not urine. I know I've mixed several subjects into the post, but am interested how many guys get off better outside the vagina?

I had viewed my situation as intravaginal anorgasmia, but I'm not so sure that's a problem
78 yrs, ED for 4-5 years, currently using Trimix, Giddy

vajim1

Re: Orgasm with oral or anal stimulation vs creampie

Postby vajim1 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:59 am

I also have a problem, not always but any other stimulation whether physical or mental helps. :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

happycamper59

Postby happycamper59 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:56 pm

I think this is common. Although the Trimix works wonderfully in that I can achieve penetration and pump it like no tomorrow, neither one of us is climaxing that way. It takes oral for her and oral and manual for me. But man, what wood!
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is on the near horizon.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:25 pm

Growinjim, convince her of how much you love the taste of her sweet come juice. I cant imagine not doing oral. My first time of going down on my wife she thought I was crazy to want to do that, but god she thought it felt sooo good. She was a virgin and 17. At our age now showering is very important. After I give her oral, I am so hot I roll her over and easily come inside her.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:53 pm

Never had an issue with being able to orgasm. Love to snack on the wife's cream-pie, and she loves it. Always work her up first with her vibrator and finger action to get the juices flowing, then move on down after she cums once, or twice.
She's only given me anal once, eons ago so no comment on that. No blow jobs to completion, no comment.
Although I do know what a BJ to completion feels like. Anal stimulation gets me off too. Wife won't do that either.

As far as other things to get off with are my toys. I have a few but my latest one is a favorite. This thing has a soft inner core with nubs and it rotates, thrusts and spins in several different patterns on three different speeds. I can start that thing on low speed, run through the different patterns a couple times, bump up the speed to medium and repeat going through patterns. Some I stay on longer than others, but if I start to get off before I hit high speed I'll change up the pattern. Once it's time it's go to high speed and run through the patterns as long as I can take it. It feels so damn good to just lay there and let the machine stroke and pump your penis and get you off. :D
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:42 am

Okay oldguy, Pray tell what is the toy that you have. PLEASE. :D :D :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

toolman

Postby toolman » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:43 pm

anal stimulation gets me hard after prostate removal, has me wondering how a cock or tongue would be

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:22 pm

Old Guy wrote:…I have a few but my latest one is a favorite. This thing has a soft inner core with nubs and it rotates, thrusts and spins in several different patterns on three different speeds. I can start that thing on low speed, run through the different patterns a couple times, bump up the speed to medium and repeat going through patterns. Some I stay on longer than others, but if I start to get off before I hit high speed I'll change up the pattern. Once it's time it's go to high speed and run through the patterns as long as I can take it. It feels so damn good to just lay there and let the machine stroke and pump your penis and get you off. :D

Ok, spill the beans. What is this amazing toy and how do I get one?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:22 pm

My understanding is that “cream pie” is usually referring to a vagina or anus AFTER it has been filled with cum. So eating a cream pie is performing oral AFTER you have cum.

Just clarifying what we are talking about here.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:10 am

We are in our upper 70's and still have sex 2x a week. I use a VED and restriction rings. There are occasions(once or twice a month) when she orgasms(usually the 2nd one) and I am unable to catch up.

This is a complete reversal of our 1st 5 years or so as an exclusive couple. I figure I have quite a way to go before we are even.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”