penis size

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
scharff

Re: penis size

Postby scharff » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:57 pm

One of my friends is friends with a man who has a very small penis. Erect, it's less than 4". She loves (with his permission) to send pics of it both flaccid and erect. She loves all cocks. I'm just less than 8" and about 6 1/2 in girth. I get fatter before I get longer. So, there's a down side to that. While she can happily suck his cock AND his balls and she will take him in her ass, she can't get all of mine in her mouth and I'm not allowed her backside. He had been embarrassed for years until he got older and found out that certainly some women only wanted big...most did not. He tried pumps and cock rings for a while. They did help. It was only when he just accepted his size AND spent time with women who just enjoyed sex and good partners did he get comfortable. In some ways, I'm envious of him.

Budward

Re: penis size

Postby Budward » Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:33 pm

I had an average to long penis when erect, but average girth. Now that I am on the pump, both resting and erection sizes are much larger. My wife of 33 years said after a long absence from penetrating sex, said that my penis after the VED and trimix injections is way larger than it used to be an actually had some problem fitting me in. My girth has really expanded. Lube has helped that.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”