MMF's

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
stephen54

Re: MMF's

Postby stephen54 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:05 pm

SteveSW wrote:The first time he and I had sex, we were alone in their bedroom while the wife watched TV in the living room. The bedroom door was open and she could easily hear what was going on, and our conversation. The next time we got together (we were meeting almost weekly) as he and I were making out and stripping down, he very quietly said, "she really wants to watch, what do you think?" I told him I had no problem with her watching, but that I didn't want her involved in any way. This was about him and the exploration of his desire for male on male sex and that I had no interest in her sexually. They understood, and she never interfered. The three of us had many wonderful conversations over a cocktail after the sex.

Gotcha. Understood. That's excellent communication and what sounds obviously like a fun, rewarding thing for all involved.

I'm with you on the wonderful conversations. It's crazy, really. The three of us will stop fucking, pour drinks, sit around naked chatting about god knows what...anything and everything...non-sexual things...the world, movies, kids, travel...whatever. sometimes fall asleep in a pile...sometimes it turns gentle...sometimes it's jackhammering until exhausted. But, always...there is this smart banter and just...interesting discussions. Amid all that...the ability to be utterly, entirely transparent in saying to one another what we want, what we think, what to try, where to stop. It's the most fucking freeing thing ever. We're still sort of dumbfounded at our crazy luck to have this situation available to us.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 11:52 am

The only thing about threesomes is that there could be hell to pay if it goes sideways. Usually when that happens it's because somebody broke the rules.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:32 pm

Cigar56 wrote:The only thing about threesomes is that there could be hell to pay if it goes sideways. Usually when that happens it's because somebody broke the rules.

True enough, absolutely. We've learned a lot through this process. She will ask about pushing an established boundary. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I hold back and "consider". Mostly...if she wants to push a boundary...it's hard for me to think of one I wouldn't let her cross. So the great thing for us is...she asks permission. Sometimes...she starts to work around the border of breaking a boundary...to gauge my reaction without verbalizing the question "is this ok?". Which she knows I like. So there's a power and a submissive/dominant dynamic that has rocket fuel woven into it...IF both partners know what they're doing. Communication and trust and deep knowledge and respect of the partner are of course key. That's why I say, threesomes are not for people trying to fix things that aren't working in their relationship...they're for people who are really really on the same page to elevate the great to the even-better...
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

57 Goldtop

Postby 57 Goldtop » Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:30 pm

My wife and I have been in the lifestyle for many years. While we generally play with couples (same room), we both enjoy the eroticism of MFM settings. And the Mrs. especially likes having control of two hard cocks.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”