MMF's

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
andrew1959nj

MMF's

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:13 am

I have always had a very strong sex drive, but when my ED became full-blown and intercourse became virtually impossible my mind compensated by dwelling on more interesting sexual configurations. At the same time, I had a nice Ginger, Irish girl who had a strong libido as I. When we starting incorporating our sexual fantasies into our sex lives we both would overheat and sometimes good things would happen in spite of my ED;)

The natural progression for us was to find another man to service my partner while I would participate as much as possible. This was some of the hottest sex that either of us had ever enjoyed and we had a number of them.

I moved, got an implant and although I can have sex whenever possible, I still seek out couples where the missus has unmet needs and hubby cares for her enough to enjoy her satisfaction.

I wonder how man other men with partners/wives/girlfriends have found themselves in the same situation and pursued similar sexual outlets?
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

SteveSW

Re: MMF's

Postby SteveSW » Sun Apr 19, 2020 10:43 am

Several years ago, I had similar experience to yours Andrew, but I was included to take care of the husband's desire for male on male sex. His wife was supportive and loved to watch us have sex and she witnessed her husband getting fucked for the first time. I was honored. His M2M skills really improved over the months we were seeing each other. His wife said as a result, he had become a much better lover for her. Win win. They had an amazingly loving and supportive marriage, acknowleging one another's sexual desires.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

Hartbraker

Postby Hartbraker » Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:24 pm

It seems there are many combos of sexuality that works. Whether it’s MMF, MFM or MMM. It’s about the connection. No need to over complicate or judgement. If it works, it works. Enjoy and celebrate each person’s sexuality. Every person perceives it differently and that’s ok. Glad you were able to satisfy the ones that couldn’t be.
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:26 pm

There's a fascinating website http://www.cuckoldmarriage.info for we straight husbands who have smaller than average penises and who wish to give their wives a once-a-month treat. The site can facilitate finding a "bull" for her. It's been around since 1996 and has many stories of successes and pitfalls. I have a theory of why this idea is interesting to some, or many, of us guys, having to do with our long evolution, but I don't have time today to write it up. Maybe another post. I've mentioned the idea of an occasional large-penis boyfriend to my wife, to whom I've never been able to give a penile orgasm, but she just shrugged; at least she didn't start screaming "You're crazy!" :D Maybe it's in our future. Hurray for the sexual revolution!

P.S. There's another interesting site: http://www.keysandanklets.com which takes the MMF idea up a notch.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm

SteveSW wrote:Several years ago, I had similar experience to yours Andrew, but I was included to take care of the husband's desire for male on male sex. His wife was supportive and loved to watch us have sex and she witnessed her husband getting fucked for the first time. I was honored. His M2M skills really improved over the months we were seeing each other. His wife said as a result, he had become a much better lover for her. Win win. They had an amazingly loving and supportive marriage, acknowleging one another's sexual desires.

That's awesome.

Were you and hubby strictly MM with wife spectating or did you all participate also as MFM/MMF with her being an active participant?

We have a male friend who joins my wife and I occasionally and while he and I haven't properly fucked yet, the three of us have done every other imaginable thing together I think and fucking is inevitable at some point. This for me was not a performance-related arrangement, it was just hot dirty fun to pursue for all. Occasionally we break off MM briefly (with her present, watching) or i watch him/her play for a bit or he watches she and I play. It's the sweetest most mind-bending torture ever, for me, to watch them play and enjoy as a spectator and to try to resist jumping into the pile. Pure rocket fuel. Jumping back in and "reclaiming" her is pure sweet madness.

Just curious as the third, if you also played with her, and how that dynamic worked for you all. Always just my dirty curious mind getting the best of me.

Thank god.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:57 pm

stephen54 wrote:
SteveSW wrote:Several years ago, I had similar experience to yours Andrew, but I was included to take care of the husband's desire for male on male sex. His wife was supportive and loved to watch us have sex and she witnessed her husband getting fucked for the first time. I was honored. His M2M skills really improved over the months we were seeing each other. His wife said as a result, he had become a much better lover for her. Win win. They had an amazingly loving and supportive marriage, acknowleging one another's sexual desires.

That's awesome.

Were you and hubby strictly MM with wife spectating or did you all participate also as MFM/MMF with her being an active participant?

We have a male friend who joins my wife and I occasionally and while he and I haven't properly fucked yet, the three of us have done every other imaginable thing together I think and fucking is inevitable at some point. This for me was not a performance-related arrangement, it was just hot dirty fun to pursue for all. Occasionally we break off MM briefly (with her present, watching) or i watch him/her play for a bit or he watches she and I play. It's the sweetest most mind-bending torture ever, for me, to watch them play and enjoy as a spectator and to try to resist jumping into the pile. Pure rocket fuel. Jumping back in and "reclaiming" her is pure sweet madness.

Just curious as the third, if you also played with her, and how that dynamic worked for you all. Always just my dirty curious mind getting the best of me.

Thank god.

Stephen54, (and, SteveSW, too if you are inclined to answer) your description brought up confusion in my mental picture. As I read it, you three usually engage all three at once and only occasionally will one of you break away and be a spectator. Is that right? That is easy to visualize.

I imagine being able to watch your wife orgasm with an amount of concentration you cannot muster when you are the provider must be enlightening and watching another man orgasm under your wife's minitrations must be equally interesting. Congratulations of such an open and sharing relationship. Does your wife and third partner feel just as you do? Do you discuss the philosophical and social aspects of these activities or is it just the physical engagement you do?

When all three are involved, there are a number of body arrangements one could imagine. "Y" or "Delta" or "Sandwich". The mind boggles at the combinations, possible, improbable and impossible (but interesting to try).

Of course, I am open to anyone to answer these questions. Not only the physical orientations and gymnastics, but the mental and emotional as well.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:19 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
stephen54 wrote:

That's awesome.

Thank god.

Stephen54, (and, SteveSW, too if you are inclined to answer) your description brought up confusion in my mental picture. As I read it, you three usually engage all three at once and only occasionally will one of you break away and be a spectator. Is that right? That is easy to visualize.

I imagine being able to watch your wife orgasm with an amount of concentration you cannot muster when you are the provider must be enlightening and watching another man orgasm under your wife's minitrations must be equally interesting. Congratulations of such an open and sharing relationship. Does your wife and third partner feel just as you do? Do you discuss the philosophical and social aspects of these activities or is it just the physical engagement you do?

When all three are involved, there are a number of body arrangements one could imagine. "Y" or "Delta" or "Sandwich". The mind boggles at the combinations, possible, improbable and impossible (but interesting to try).

Of course, I am open to anyone to answer these questions. Not only the physical orientations and gymnastics, but the mental and emotional as well.

Correct, when we play, we are all playing in the same room at the same time. That doesn't mean someone might not get up to go refill wine, or hit the restroom, etc, and while one person is gone, the other two may or may not play, it's just variable but the larger point being that there are not stand alone "dates" or something like that where one of the 3 of us is not present. He and I have played and it turns her on to watch. Really really turns her on. Everyone gets something from every combination. We feel very fortunate to have found someone safe to play with. He lives far away, so we play 4-5x a year. It's probably the right amount, and it helps that he's not a constant fixture locally in our lives. The physicality really is limitless and mind-bending at times.

For us, this is a male friend who was a co-worker friend of mine and, over time, he became our collective friend. Meaning, my wife and I spent platonic time with him when he would be in town. Dinner, good discussion, etc. There came a point where I floated the idea of MFM playtime to him. This was with full knowledge and approval of my wife and with one hell of a lot of discussion and planning and no small amount of anxiety at first.

There's a very long and involved explanation behind all of the mental/emotional dynamics which led she and I to the point where we actually took this leap. They're all readily explainable...it's just a lot to dig into and explain here, but I'm happy to discuss with anyone here who might have interest or benefit in this sort of thing.

It's easy to get naked and fuck. It's not always easy to navigate the emotionality and associated feelings, but I can honestly say that, for my wife and I both, the net positives way way outweigh the anxieties or negatives. It's a shifting, fluid dynamic the 3 of us have, but it's absolutely brought my wife and me closer to one another. Deeper. Threesomes are NOT...just absolutely not for couples who think they will be a tool to improve a relationship which has problems or which has problematic gaps already; threesomes in our experience are for a couple who is already on very solid footing and very healthy and in sync...to push boundaries for fun and to expand and enhance what is already very very good. Just an observation and opinion but it's definitely played out for us.

To answer your question at a basic level about the mental/philosophical vs the physical...it's both for all of us. We care about each other and we enjoy time together minus sex and we enjoy having sex altogether and we talk about daily things, current events, books, the world at large. It's all just whatever we feel at a moment in time. No strings dangle afterward. My wife is going nowhere, she does not have deep emotionality attached to our friend, she just likes him a lot, we have great deep conversations, and those dinner/conversations heighten the mood and the flirtation and the desire, and then things frequently tip over and we play. We verbalize what we want, we verbalize boundaries, etc. There are things he's not allowed to do with her. Some things we choose to keep just for she and I. Etc. It's simultaneously complicated and curiously easy.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

SteveSW

Postby SteveSW » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:51 pm

The first time he and I had sex, we were alone in their bedroom while the wife watched TV in the living room. The bedroom door was open and she could easily hear what was going on, and our conversation. The next time we got together (we were meeting almost weekly) as he and I were making out and stripping down, he very quietly said, "she really wants to watch, what do you think?" I told him I had no problem with her watching, but that I didn't want her involved in any way. This was about him and the exploration of his desire for male on male sex and that I had no interest in her sexually. They understood, and she never interfered. The three of us had many wonderful conversations over a cocktail after the sex.
20 years of severe Peyronie's plaque, 90 curve, hinging and ED. Cost me 1.5" L and 1" G.
Implanted 2/18/21, AMS CX, 18 CM + 3 RTE, penoscrotal. Have gained 3/4". Gay, married, age 68.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Threesomes? I always found it a challenge to get just one person to agree.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:30 pm

dg_moore

Exactly! Hard enough to get just the spouse in bed.. Which reminds me of the old saying, "The best way to stop a woman from having sex is to marry her (or something like that).
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”