I just give up.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
needsomehope

I just give up.

Postby needsomehope » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:30 pm

I'm just done. it's been 15 years since I've had anyone but me touch my penis. no penetration, no blowjobs, no nothing. most of my 20's and almost all my 30's just wasted. I'm so far beyond depressed I just can't take it anymore. I got cursed with a small penis to begin with, then God decided it'd be funny to throw every penile affliction at me. hourglass peyronies, venous leak, scrotal webbing from an overzealous circumcision, life-long low testosterone... I'm just doomed.

no one is supposed to live without sex and love. I just can't take it anymore. I'm a good person with many positive attributes. I attract women left and right, but can't do anything about it. it's literal torture. I've been so depressed that I let my life fall apart. I wish I could get an implant, but there's no way I could afford it. hell, I can't make rent next month. didn't get to see my family for Christmas because I couldn't afford to travel.

not sure why I'm even writing this. maybe because you guys can understand how much sexual dysfunction can ruin a man's life. I'm not even a "man", just some pathetic creature.

well I truly hope you all enjoy your 6 and 7 inch + functioning penises. I'd give anything to be in your shoes. maybe next lifetime. I just hope this one ends soon.

vajim1

Re: I just give up.

Postby vajim1 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:02 pm

Can you masturbate to orgasm?
I know one couple where the male was only about 1.5" and his wife would sit on him and rub her clit and get them both off.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:42 pm

yes, I can masturbate to orgasm. though I barely stay hard the moment my hand leaves my penis. I can't imagine ever even attempting anything with a woman again. I kinda doubt your story... how could someone with a 1.5 inch penis ever get up the nerve to show that to someone else? I'm not judging them. I just don't have that kind of courage.

544kenmatt

Postby 544kenmatt » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:44 pm

Do you have health insurance? Most plans will cover an implant and it sounds like you have a valid medical reason to get one.
AMS 700 LGX 10/31/2019. age 63

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:46 pm

544kenmatt wrote:Do you have health insurance? Most plans will cover an implant and it sounds like you have a valid medical reason to get one.

I do not. my life is an overall mess at this point. I'm just completely fucked in this life I'm afraid.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:46 pm

needsomehope wrote:yes, I can masturbate to orgasm. though I barely stay hard the moment my hand leaves my penis. I can't imagine ever even attempting anything with a woman again. I kinda doubt your story... how could someone with a 1.5 inch penis ever get up the nerve to show that to someone else? I'm not judging them. I just don't have that kind of courage.

Well, seeing as how it is his wife, she probably knows scarier secrets about him than the size of his penis.

My advice I posted in your other posts/threads applies. There is more to sex than coitus. Find a woman who LIKES you, and where there's a will, there's a way. Women, as a rule, make love with THE MAN, not with the penis. If he knows (or can learn) to get her off, she will appreciate THAT more than what 95% of what men with working penises actually give.

A working penis is only one element of sex and worthless if the man wielding it does not pay attention to his partner. A man without a working penis who DOES care for his partner will be deemed a "keeper" and highly valued by his woman a LOT more than any dick-wielding dickhead.

Your only hurdle at this point is to get your mind into an attitude that says "I CAN find a woman who accepts me for ME". Any woman who has been disappointed by a sexually functional penis attached to a man with a non-sexually functioning intellect will REALLY appreciate a man with a sexually functioning intellect, whatever the condition of his penis is. Trust me on this.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Hartbraker

Postby Hartbraker » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm

well I truly hope you all enjoy your 6 and 7 inch + functioning penises. I'd give anything to be in your shoes. maybe next lifetime. I just hope this one ends soon.

I am concerned about your last statement. If you have any thoughts of harming yourself, please seek professional help. ED sucks for sure and I agree sometimes I don’t feel like I am a “man” but you can find peace in your life. Sending positive thoughts your way!
Prostate cancer at the age of 45, robotic prostatectomy resulting in ED. Used BiMix injections after unsuccessful attempts with TriMix. Implanted with Titan Coloplast on Jan 17, 2022.

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Hartbraker wrote:well I truly hope you all enjoy your 6 and 7 inch + functioning penises. I'd give anything to be in your shoes. maybe next lifetime. I just hope this one ends soon.

I am concerned about your last statement. If you have any thoughts of harming yourself, please seek professional help. ED sucks for sure and I agree sometimes I don’t feel like I am a “man” but you can find peace in your life. Sending positive thoughts your way!

I'm never going to find any peace in this life. this has utterly destroyed any chance I had at a good existence. all I ever wanted was to be a loving husband and good father. but that was taken away from me by something I had NO CONTROL over.

I guess I overall disagree that life is precious no matter what and suicide is never the answer. I think there's absolutely a point where a humans life is too painful and not worth living.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:48 pm

needsomehope wrote:
Hartbraker wrote:well I truly hope you all enjoy your 6 and 7 inch + functioning penises. I'd give anything to be in your shoes. maybe next lifetime. I just hope this one ends soon.

I'm never going to find any peace in this life. this has utterly destroyed any chance I had at a good existence. all I ever wanted was to be a loving husband and good father. but that was taken away from me by something I had NO CONTROL over.

I guess I overall disagree that life is precious no matter what and suicide is never the answer. I think there's absolutely a point where a humans life is too painful and not worth living.

I will take issue with two points. While it is true you may have had no control over your E.D., you DO HAVE control over what steps you take for treatment and control over how you feel about it. Slim comfort it is to accept what life gives you, but it is absolutely true that how you REACT to events is more important to your mental and emotional state than the events themselves.

Sometimes life IS too painful or difficult to be worth living. But something as middling as E.D. or even full impotence is not that big a deal. Visit a V.A. hospital some time, or a cancer ward and take a poll of how many patients are despondent or are determined to make the best of what they have.

Not that a pity-party is worthless to you, for it does feel good sometimes to bask in whatever emotions let you act out...but at the end of the day, you can have a lot of fun and edification outside of the sexual aspects of life. I love to play music. I can have sex and play music, but if I had to make a choice it would be very difficult to give up my musicianship in favor of sex.

What aspects of life (other than sex) do you enjoy? Your sense of smell. Would you give it up for an average, working penis? Sight? Hearing? Ending life gives up ALL those things. And you don't even get laid if you give up living in that way.

Yes, I hear you loud and clear. It is a raw deal and terribly, terribly frustrating, humiliating and emasculating (literally) to admit to sexual sub-par ability. But any woman who rejects you for that reason alone is not worth having around anyway. So, I repeat my advice earlier (I think in one of the other threads you started with the same title). Try connecting with a willing woman (which you indicated there are several who indicated they would like you to approach them), level with her (about your abilities or lack thereof) and see where it goes. I bet you will be surprised...and what have you got to lose? And you have much to gain, even if only a pleasant dinner companion; that is worthwhile!

I found several women who, knowing of my impotence, were willing to assist with "lab work" during my journey to treatment-even BEFORE treatment.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:10 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
needsomehope wrote:

I will take issue with two points. While it is true you may have had no control over your E.D., you DO HAVE control over what steps you take for treatment and control over how you feel about it. Slim comfort it is to accept what life gives you, but it is absolutely true that how you REACT to events is more important to your mental and emotional state than the events themselves.

Sometimes life IS too painful or difficult to be worth living. But something as middling as E.D. or even full impotence is not that big a deal. Visit a V.A. hospital some time, or a cancer ward and take a poll of how many patients are despondent or are determined to make the best of what they have.

Not that a pity-party is worthless to you, for it does feel good sometimes to bask in whatever emotions let you act out...but at the end of the day, you can have a lot of fun and edification outside of the sexual aspects of life. I love to play music. I can have sex and play music, but if I had to make a choice it would be very difficult to give up my musicianship in favor of sex.

What aspects of life (other than sex) do you enjoy? Your sense of smell. Would you give it up for an average, working penis? Sight? Hearing? Ending life gives up ALL those things. And you don't even get laid if you give up living in that way.

Yes, I hear you loud and clear. It is a raw deal and terribly, terribly frustrating, humiliating and emasculating (literally) to admit to sexual sub-par ability. But any woman who rejects you for that reason alone is not worth having around anyway. So, I repeat my advice earlier (I think in one of the other threads you started with the same title). Try connecting with a willing woman (which you indicated there are several who indicated they would like you to approach them), level with her (about your abilities or lack thereof) and see where it goes. I bet you will be surprised...and what have you got to lose? And you have much to gain, even if only a pleasant dinner companion; that is worthwhile!

I found several women who, knowing of my impotence, were willing to assist with "lab work" during my journey to treatment-even BEFORE treatment.

yes I would gladly give up one of my senses for an average to above average sized fully functioning dick. no sight, sound, or taste brings me ANY joy at this point. having a small and broken dick has ruined my life beyond repair. I'm tired and I hope to be permanently asleep soon.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”