I just give up.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Minnscooter

Re: I just give up.

Postby Minnscooter » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:23 am

needsomehope wrote:yes, I can masturbate to orgasm. though I barely stay hard the moment my hand leaves my penis. I can't imagine ever even attempting anything with a woman again. I kinda doubt your story... how could someone with a 1.5 inch penis ever get up the nerve to show that to someone else? I'm not judging them. I just don't have that kind of courage.

I was completely limp and only about 2.5 inches soft but wife would rub her clit with head of my dick and we'd both get off and all I had to do was be there..of course this also stopped after menopause
72 MM married 48 years, live in Minnesota type 2 diabetes caused ed in my 40's went on trimix with great results but when wife had menopause sex got less and less so just wasn't cost effective so no sex since 2002.

KenJ1947

Re: I just give up.

Postby KenJ1947 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Minnscooter wrote:I was completely limp and only about 2.5 inches soft but wife would rub her clit with head of my dick and we'd both get off and all I had to do was be there..of course this also stopped after menopause

My wife went through menopause, two knee replacements, and a broken hip. No sex for a long time caused my ED, but earlier this year she said she was interested in sex. I did a lot to reverse ED work no success. The only sex left for us for now is oral. My tongue has given her many orgasms by just that touching of her clit. I have to masturbate to get my rocks off, but I'm heading to an implant as soon as possible.
Married 50+ years, 75, ED for 10 years.

Dr Mark Allen, Plano, TX. Surgery at Baylor, Scott and White Frisco, TX. AMS 700 CX MS, 24 cm + 2 cm RTEs x 2.4 cm tubes, 100 ml reservoir.

4 grandkids (son 25, daughter 23, son 21, daughter 7).

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”