Feedback during sex.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Donnie1954

Feedback during sex.

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:14 pm

How important to you guys is feedback during and after sex. I am a man that gets more pleasure out of pleasing the person I'm pleasuring. I love it when someone tells me how incredible something I am doing to them feels. It drives me to do more. If only so many wives knew this. Unfortunately mine doesn't. A prostitute will tell a man with a micro penis what an awesome lover he is. Why can't our wives, whom we adore, tell us what incredible lovers we are? My wife is too proper to say, fuck me harder baby, but an occasional, that feels so good, would be nice to hear. Of course if I did, I would say, who are you and where is my wife!
Lol.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

newtoed

Re: Feedback during sex.

Postby newtoed » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

Women are funny creatures, but they are people too lol. In my previous encounters and relationships I often noticed that women often give you delayed reactions to sexual requests. You ask for something, no reaction, we freak out and start retreating even apologies. Then women think: did he really mean that, want that? That don’t want to react immediately because they don’t want to look slutty.

My girl is super sexual, but would rarely initiate anything. I have to make everything happen. Just last night I wanted her to tell me something dirty. No, she said. I can’t do that. So I just let it go and kept fucking her. Low and behold in a few minutes she start talking shit. Loved it.

I don’t know what to do in a long established relationship. These have to be set up and kept up from the beginning. After two devoreces I decided not to compromise anymore. If I can’t get what I want, I’m walking.

Relationships are super hard. All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”