Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Bob1974
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:37 am
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida USA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

I had an ex that loved giving me 2 or 3 BJs a day and would always swallow and lap up every last drop. She was a real psycho though and we had to part ways but I swear she could suck start a leaf blower. My wife will give me 2 or 3 quicky BJs a month maybe but not because she loves doing it, it's because she loves me and loves making me happy. I just wish she made me happy more often. :D If I don't cum in 5 minutes or less though, her and I are both probably out of gas and both of us walking away frustrated, her because she's tired and me from trying to concentrate on cumming quickly before she's gives up. It's always kind of awkward with ED and many times she wants to go down on me but timing isn't good and preformance anxiety can be a factor if conditions aren't right. It's awkward when you need to take drugs to make it happen. It's also strange as I can't seem to cum getting a BJ unless I'm standing up on my toes... I know its weird. Would love to be able to lay back and relax until I could cum getting a BJ like the old days but hasn't happened in years.
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

oldbeek
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Blow Job question

Postby oldbeek » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am

I love to be on my hands and knees and her with her head on a pillow. I just screw her mouth while she is gently massaging my swaying nuts and shaft. Last time I had it when she wanted it was 5 years ago. God I miss blow jobs. My wife had an extremely active sex life. Now she says she is done and throws out her calculation to me that she fucked me over 80,000 times and says she is retired now. When she does get in the mood, she loves oral and I love to have pussy juice from my eye brows to my chin. Oh to be young again.
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

David_R
Posts: 1531
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
Location: Northeast Maryland

Re: Blow Job question

Postby David_R » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Wow! Very erotic posting, oldbeek! :D
Age 69. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist (for 20 years) has been Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Med. Ctr. in Baltimore suburb of Towson (LGX), and after regular inflating I regained my original length and girth.

Lost Sheep
Posts: 1607
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:07 pm

oldbeek wrote:I love to be on my hands and knees and her with her head on a pillow. I just screw her mouth while she is gently massaging my swaying nuts and shaft. Last time I had it when she wanted it was 5 years ago. God I miss blow jobs. My wife had an extremely active sex life. Now she says she is done and throws out her calculation to me that she fucked me over 80,000 times and says she is retired now. When she does get in the mood, she loves oral and I love to have pussy juice from my eye brows to my chin. Oh to be young again.

I might suggest you think about a reply calculation. She has given you at least 80,000 orgasms. Figure out how many times you have climaxed and she has not. Give her that figure as a "debt" you owe to her (or to womankind in general) and you want to redeem that debt (preferably with her).

Couch the proposal however you think it will play best in her mind.

Good luck.
Lost Sheep
Born 1948 AMS LGX 18+3 implant Nov 6, 2017 by Dr Tavis Shaw. Spent 14 months researching in effort to optimize outcome. After 30 yrs of progressive unrecognized ED I will do this RIGHT; no second chance with one's first.
Anchorage AK, USA

oldbeek
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Blow Job question

Postby oldbeek » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:22 pm

She has never not climaxed. First 30 years she usually climaxed twice or 3 times. God she loved to fuck.
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

dtwarren1942
Posts: 1527
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Jersey Shore

Re: Blow Job question

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:29 pm

My wife occasionally will lick and put her mouth around my glans but will not go down any further because she has a low gaging threshold. I find it only partially enjoyable which is offset by the frustration.
Age 76
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4113
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 5:37 pm

Bob1974 wrote:I had an ex that loved giving me 2 or 3 BJs a day and would always swallow and lap up every last drop. She was a real psycho though and we had to part ways but I swear she could suck start a leaf blower. My wife will give me 2 or 3 quicky BJs a month maybe but not because she loves doing it, it's because she loves me and loves making me happy. I just wish she made me happy more often. :D If I don't cum in 5 minutes or less though, her and I are both probably out of gas and both of us walking away frustrated, her because she's tired and me from trying to concentrate on cumming quickly before she's gives up. It's always kind of awkward with ED and many times she wants to go down on me but timing isn't good and preformance anxiety can be a factor if conditions aren't right. It's awkward when you need to take drugs to make it happen. It's also strange as I can't seem to cum getting a BJ unless I'm standing up on my toes... I know its weird. Would love to be able to lay back and relax until I could cum getting a BJ like the old days but hasn't happened in years.



WOW, wish I could have met your ex. This one time, I was on the phone with my Commanding Officer and my wife walked over to me, got down on her knees, opened my bath robe and started feasting. OMG, I hope he wasn't saying anything important. You made me think of that when you talked about the timing not being good.

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

oldbeek
Posts: 717
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm
Location: Los Angeles area

Re: Blow Job question

Postby oldbeek » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:01 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:My wife occasionally will lick and put her mouth around my glans but will not go down any further because she has a low gaging threshold. I find it only partially enjoyable which is offset by the frustration.
. Licking and sucking on just the glans along with stroking and ball play is better than deep throating anyway. Proper cock sucking should be taught in high school. :roll:
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 4113
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:19 am

oldbeek wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:My wife occasionally will lick and put her mouth around my glans but will not go down any further because she has a low gaging threshold. I find it only partially enjoyable which is offset by the frustration.
. Licking and sucking on just the glans along with stroking and ball play is better than deep throating anyway. Proper cock sucking should be taught in high school. :roll:



It would be the only class with a waiting list. I would gladly go back to school for that class and act as a guinea pig. :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Dave52
Posts: 119
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:28 am

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Dave52 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:33 am

oldbeek wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:My wife occasionally will lick and put her mouth around my glans but will not go down any further because she has a low gaging threshold. I find it only partially enjoyable which is offset by the frustration.
. Licking and sucking on just the glans along with stroking and ball play is better than deep throating anyway. Proper cock sucking should be taught in high school. :roll:

It is in most schools you just need to find the students that graduate summa come loud ah
Dave
Born 52
Prostatectomy 6/1/18
Viagra worked before RRP
Trimix painful Bimix both Ineffective
Titan 20CM 1CM RTE
10/26/18 Dr.Eid


Return to “Sexuality 2.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest