Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

rbrown wrote:As for why many men enjoy blow jobs, I think it is the intimacy of the act--another human is willing to pay attention to and stimulate your penis, in a very personal way.I happen to also love hand jobs for the same reason. and intercourse is also wonderful. Sadly, my wife has never been into oral, giving or receiving, so my enjoyment has been limited for many years.
As for why some will not do them, I believe there is a perception by some that it is dirty...or they do no want that body part in their mouth...



And yet, when they eat KFC, where do their fingers go??? Yup, right in their mouth. The same fingers she was playing stink finger with last night. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

DaveKell wrote:I recall an episode in my early 20's where a woman I had met only hours before began unzipping my pants after a party had ended and everybody else was gone. I don't remember how I got to the party but this woman offered to drive me the 20 minutes home. She began sucking me off for a couple minutes till I warned her I was on the verge of cumming. She stopped, got undressed and laid down on the carpet in front of me. I quickly finished myself off by fucking her (I don't think I even knew her name!). She then knelt beside me and began giving me a blow job again with my cock covered in both our juices. I couldn't believe it as that was the first time a woman ever blew me right after I fucked her. In another couple minutes I delivered another load (oh, the advantages of short refractory periods in your youth!) which she swallowed every drop of. We got dressed and she drove me home but wanted to come in and spend the night with me. I begged off by truthfully saying I had to get up early the next morning to work a 12 hour shift. After she knew where I lived she got in the habit of dropping in unannounced frequently, which I didn't mind at all and I even finally learned her name was Carol.

I've had women too who would begin a blow job but warned me not to finish in their mouth. I've also had a number of women who seemed to thrive on swallowing cum. I absolutely loved watching a woman going down on me as I know any man would. I've been amazed at a number of women who had perfected it to an absolute art form. I was actually in my mid 20's before I learned how to continue giving a woman oral to the point of her having an orgasm. My favorite way was to have her sitting on my face so I could hold her ass and reach up to fondle her boobs. I don't think I ever encountered a woman who completely refused to ever have my dick in her mouth. I can honestly say though that I've always preferred cumming in a pussy to a mouth. I even moved out on a woman I lived with for 6 months while she was at work because she wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day and I grew completely tired of it. She didn't seem to enjoy me going down in her as she was always anxious to get my dick in her mouth. I have no earthly idea why it's so appealing to some women and revolting to others but I know which of those women I preferred!



You are my hero Dave. :D

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

FishingTime67
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Blow Job question

Postby FishingTime67 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:44 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
DaveKell wrote:I recall an episode in my early 20's where a woman I had met only hours before began unzipping my pants after a party had ended and everybody else was gone. I don't remember how I got to the party but this woman offered to drive me the 20 minutes home. She began sucking me off for a couple minutes till I warned her I was on the verge of cumming. She stopped, got undressed and laid down on the carpet in front of me. I quickly finished myself off by fucking her (I don't think I even knew her name!). She then knelt beside me and began giving me a blow job again with my cock covered in both our juices. I couldn't believe it as that was the first time a woman ever blew me right after I fucked her. In another couple minutes I delivered another load (oh, the advantages of short refractory periods in your youth!) which she swallowed every drop of. We got dressed and she drove me home but wanted to come in and spend the night with me. I begged off by truthfully saying I had to get up early the next morning to work a 12 hour shift. After she knew where I lived she got in the habit of dropping in unannounced frequently, which I didn't mind at all and I even finally learned her name was Carol.

I've had women too who would begin a blow job but warned me not to finish in their mouth. I've also had a number of women who seemed to thrive on swallowing cum. I absolutely loved watching a woman going down on me as I know any man would. I've been amazed at a number of women who had perfected it to an absolute art form. I was actually in my mid 20's before I learned how to continue giving a woman oral to the point of her having an orgasm. My favorite way was to have her sitting on my face so I could hold her ass and reach up to fondle her boobs. I don't think I ever encountered a woman who completely refused to ever have my dick in her mouth. I can honestly say though that I've always preferred cumming in a pussy to a mouth. I even moved out on a woman I lived with for 6 months while she was at work because she wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day and I grew completely tired of it. She didn't seem to enjoy me going down in her as she was always anxious to get my dick in her mouth. I have no earthly idea why it's so appealing to some women and revolting to others but I know which of those women I preferred!



You are my hero Dave. :D

Larry



Dave...
I shouldn't have read this...
Just having implant replacement a week ago..
Reading the top portion got me worked up.. ( not good).. lol
But one you start reading you just can't stop, you have to know how it ended..

Thanks for sharing
Carl
I'm 51 new implant in Jan. 2018 with Titan one 24 cm no RTE,had issues with tubbing and fluid gathered around reservoir which cause deflation issues. Tubbing got kinked. Had total replacement with AMS CX 24cm 3rtes
Size 7 in. girth 6 erect

Bigred
Posts: 171
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:47 am
Location: SC, GA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Bigred » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Anybody that has any unwanted blow jobs, please send them to me! I love Em! :lol:
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

FishingTime67
Posts: 349
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Re: Blow Job question

Postby FishingTime67 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:50 pm

Bigred wrote:Anybody that has any unwanted blow jobs, please send them to me! I love Em! :lol:


I'm next in line... :lol:
I'm 51 new implant in Jan. 2018 with Titan one 24 cm no RTE,had issues with tubbing and fluid gathered around reservoir which cause deflation issues. Tubbing got kinked. Had total replacement with AMS CX 24cm 3rtes
Size 7 in. girth 6 erect

NeedleD
Posts: 149
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:35 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Blow Job question

Postby NeedleD » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:26 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:
Bigred wrote:Anybody that has any unwanted blow jobs, please send them to me! I love Em! :lol:


I'm next in line... :lol:


I anybody has any unwanted RIM jobs, send them to me!
Venous leak,??? :twisted: Using Quadmix/Viagra. Been injecting for over 2 1/2 years. Insurance Co says NO GO on my getting Implant. Oh Well!

Bandit
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 am
Location: Rhode Island

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Bandit » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:27 am

Lets face it. The reason why we love blow jobs is because we can lay back and enjoy. Totally concentrate on your own pleasure. No pressure and no responsibilty to please anyone else. It really is the best. I had a girlfriend once that would have her own orgasm while sucking my dick. How hot is that !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Grayfox
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:47 pm
Location: Bartlett, TN

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Grayfox » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:09 am

I think Bandit nailed it. Just lay back and enjoy.
My late wife would give a decent blow job. But she was never really into it. And don't even think about cumming in her mouth. The few times I accidentally came in her mouth, you'd think I poisoned her. She'd spit, sputter and pitch a fit. :twisted: I think the only reason she did it was to keep me happy and she did love for me to go down on her.
However, the ex-girlfriend really liked sucking dick and she swallowed. For me that was something really special. Occasionally, with two bands on me, I'd have trouble cumming during intercourse. No problem, whip those bands off and she'd finish me off with her mouth. We both loved it. :D
One of my favorite things is a good ol' 69 until we both came. ;)
Lordy, I miss that woman.
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Currently on the pump. Waiting for medicare & hoping for an implant.

User avatar
Larry10625
Posts: 3651
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:22 am

Grayfox wrote:I think Bandit nailed it. Just lay back and enjoy.
My late wife would give a decent blow job. But she was never really into it. And don't even think about cumming in her mouth. The few times I accidentally came in her mouth, you'd think I poisoned her. She'd spit, sputter and pitch a fit. :twisted: I think the only reason she did it was to keep me happy and she did love for me to go down on her.
However, the ex-girlfriend really liked sucking dick and she swallowed. For me that was something really special. Occasionally, with two bands on me, I'd have trouble cumming during intercourse. No problem, whip those bands off and she'd finish me off with her mouth. We both loved it. :D
One of my favorite things is a good ol' 69 until we both came. ;)
Lordy, I miss that woman.



My wife will NOT go down on me after it's been in her... I think that would be really hot. :)

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

ETGuy71
Posts: 96
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:58 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Blow Job question

Postby ETGuy71 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:28 pm

I had girlfriend that loved to go down on me after I had been in her and she loved to kiss after I had gone down on her. She was really turned on by her own taste. That was a long long time ago.....but what an incredible time we had together.
69 yrs old. New onset of venous leak. Heading towards implant. Researching to be educated on this process.


Return to “Sexuality 2.0”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests