Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Happy Toy

Blow Job question

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:57 pm

What is it about a blow job that a man just loves? :o I'm asking this as a serious question. :? Most men, including myself, love receiving oral sex. :) Of course it feels good, but intercourse feels good too, but there is just something different about receiving oral, what is it :?: :?: What do you think is the main reason that some woman just won't do it, or stopped giving it, but will do just about everything else?
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

dg_moore

Re: Blow Job question

Postby dg_moore » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:34 pm

Guess I'm an outlier here. I never cared for receiving oral sex - did like to give it, though. Unfortunately, my dear wife would never have any part of it. I never felt deprived, though - it's just the way things were, and our sex life was satisfactory.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Reggieman

Postby Reggieman » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:41 pm

Although I've received oral I never received it from any lady that knew what she was doing or really was into it. They would make a short attempt and give up. On the other hand, I loved giving oral and found it to be very intimate even more so than intercourse. I discovered it later in life as my 1st wife was religious and thought only simple sex was ok with her church. She found out just before our divorce that everyone in her church was doing oral with no reservations.

To me giving was always a very special thing so I did not overdo it so as to become mundane. Unfortunately, my 2nd (current) wife secretly disliked it and eventually demanded (yes demanded) I stop. Turns out I was getting more pleasure (physically, spiritually, romantically) out of it than she even though she had really great orgasms from oral. It's difficult to accept that I will never give or receive oral again.

Trying to cheat on her with another lady would be a comical affair. I'd have to find a gal (difficult in itself as I am not social), carry a chilled hypo needle with my Bimix in it to inject my penis, try to not leak urine on the new gal and pull it all off without being caught. I'm 72 and don't know any single old ladies my age that would want to aid me in my vice. I laugh just thinking about it and get pissed when I think I may never have oral or a real orgasm again (I have anorgasmia).

I've had dreams giving oral and have woken up still flicking my tongue. Talk about waking up to instant disappointment.
Retired. R.P. 2016. Bilateral nerve sparing surgery. Now use .15cc of Bimix twice weekly & anorgasmia, moderately incontinent. Wife no longer interested so go solo with Electro-stim using Erostek ET-312. Now am Type 2 diabetic.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:22 pm

For me what makes oral sooooo exciting is its dirty nature. I especially get excited when a woman takes a cock covered with her cum and sucks it off. Most women don't like to suck cock to completion and fewer yet swallow. I had the pleasure of dating a woman for several years who excelled and took pride at sucking cock. She could make some men cum in 2-3 minutes. She was a professional woman but loved to be treated dirty behind closed doors. She wore the moniker cum slut with pride! LOL I had my ED issues with her but increased the mental excitement with MMF 3-somes. Very dirty, very wrong and incredibly exciting.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm

My first time receiving (and giving), oral was when I was in my early teens and was with my best ,male, friend. I have loved it ever since!
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:23 pm

Agreed.... guys do it better! First blow job I gave was in my early teens. No one ever showed me, or told me what to do... it just came naturally (no pun intended!) Got my first blow job soon after that and it was even better than I could have imagined. Things we can do with our mouths and tongues feel wild to the receiver... tonguing his piss slit, flicking right under his cock head. And we can feel his cock head start to swell when he's building up to cum and (sometimes) hold him off and edge him for an even better load and orgasm later. I can't feel these things or do them when getting fucked and I doubt a woman can either. Blow jobs are AWESOME!!!

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:51 pm

Sweet! I never had a homosexual experience, but have a preference when it comes to blow jobs. Some women have protruded jaws so they can go down deep on you. I have an average size dick but had some encountered when all that and my balls were all swallowed and she could still lick my anal area. That was sweet!

My current girl is great at it too. To me the best blow job is when she is enjoying it as much as I do.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

rbrown

Postby rbrown » Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:33 am

As for why many men enjoy blow jobs, I think it is the intimacy of the act--another human is willing to pay attention to and stimulate your penis, in a very personal way.I happen to also love hand jobs for the same reason. and intercourse is also wonderful. Sadly, my wife has never been into oral, giving or receiving, so my enjoyment has been limited for many years.
As for why some will not do them, I believe there is a perception by some that it is dirty...or they do no want that body part in their mouth...
68, married 37 years, tried pills, shots, shock treatment (also diet, exercise, tantra semen retention), now use testosterone gel with great results

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:32 pm

I recall an episode in my early 20's where a woman I had met only hours before began unzipping my pants after a party had ended and everybody else was gone. I don't remember how I got to the party but this woman offered to drive me the 20 minutes home. She began sucking me off for a couple minutes till I warned her I was on the verge of cumming. She stopped, got undressed and laid down on the carpet in front of me. I quickly finished myself off by fucking her (I don't think I even knew her name!). She then knelt beside me and began giving me a blow job again with my cock covered in both our juices. I couldn't believe it as that was the first time a woman ever blew me right after I fucked her. In another couple minutes I delivered another load (oh, the advantages of short refractory periods in your youth!) which she swallowed every drop of. We got dressed and she drove me home but wanted to come in and spend the night with me. I begged off by truthfully saying I had to get up early the next morning to work a 12 hour shift. After she knew where I lived she got in the habit of dropping in unannounced frequently, which I didn't mind at all and I even finally learned her name was Carol.

I've had women too who would begin a blow job but warned me not to finish in their mouth. I've also had a number of women who seemed to thrive on swallowing cum. I absolutely loved watching a woman going down on me as I know any man would. I've been amazed at a number of women who had perfected it to an absolute art form. I was actually in my mid 20's before I learned how to continue giving a woman oral to the point of her having an orgasm. My favorite way was to have her sitting on my face so I could hold her ass and reach up to fondle her boobs. I don't think I ever encountered a woman who completely refused to ever have my dick in her mouth. I can honestly say though that I've always preferred cumming in a pussy to a mouth. I even moved out on a woman I lived with for 6 months while she was at work because she wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day and I grew completely tired of it. She didn't seem to enjoy me going down in her as she was always anxious to get my dick in her mouth. I have no earthly idea why it's so appealing to some women and revolting to others but I know which of those women I preferred!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:41 pm

That’s quite a story Dave! Lucky you!
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”