Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Robert66

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Robert66 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:20 pm

Reggieman wrote:Although I've received oral I never received it from any lady that knew what she was doing or really was into it. They would make a short attempt and give up. On the other hand, I loved giving oral and found it to be very intimate even more so than intercourse. I discovered it later in life as my 1st wife was religious and thought only simple sex was ok with her church. She found out just before our divorce that everyone in her church was doing oral with no reservations.

To me giving was always a very special thing so I did not overdo it so as to become mundane. Unfortunately, my 2nd (current) wife secretly disliked it and eventually demanded (yes demanded) I stop. Turns out I was getting more pleasure (physically, spiritually, romantically) out of it than she even though she had really great orgasms from oral. It's difficult to accept that I will never give or receive oral again.

Trying to cheat on her with another lady would be a comical affair. I'd have to find a gal (difficult in itself as I am not social), carry a chilled hypo needle with my Bimix in it to inject my penis, try to not leak urine on the new gal and pull it all off without being caught. I'm 72 and don't know any single old ladies my age that would want to aid me in my vice. I laugh just thinking about it and get pissed when I think I may never have oral or a real orgasm again (I have anorgasmia).

I've had dreams giving oral and have woken up still flicking my tongue. Talk about waking up to instant disappointment.

Take a vacation to asia
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:48 am

I was much more of a fan of blow jobs when we were much younger. She got almost as turned on giving them as I did receiving them. That was probably a major contributing factor to my enjoyment. As we aged and our "seas dried up" they lost a lot of appeal.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:47 pm

flyingduck2019 wrote:I feel the reason a blow job is so good is, at least for getting it from a female, she can do things with her mouth and tongue she can't do with her pussy. As for from another guy, it's all good.

I am thinking that a guy can do things with his mouth that he can't do with his ass, either.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:14 pm

Good point.
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:07 am

I’ve enjoyed receiving blowjobs but they’ve never been super high on my list. Could name 20 other things right now that I’d choose instead. But I was also married for 20+ years to someone who would occasionally throw me a lick or two but it absolutely was not her thing and her efforts with blowing me definitely translated as just that: it was an effort on her part. Not in a particularly positive way.

When I was 19 there was a girl I dated for awhile who was 26. Turns out that was a serious difference in experience and the confidence which comes with it. She loved giving blowjobs. She would find reasons, times, situations…she just liked giving them for their own sake and she had I am sure a whole bunch of chemical reactions in her own brain which rewarded her when she went down on a guy. She could vacuum my dick down her throat, no teeth touching, and she did things I can’t even explain. Her mouth and throat were like an aroused aggressive pussy. At that time, I loved the experiences and even though she had some magic going there, I do remember frequently trying to shift gears before I would come, so we could fuck. Sometimes a little tussle would follow.

Now early 50’s and remarried and blowjobs are one fun part of a really broad menu for us. I love blowjobs with her but I honestly don’t want or need them frequently. Two ways this goes for us:

1. Submissiveness on her part: in the middle of…whatever…I initiate by telling her to do something. I pull out of her and tell her to open her mouth. Or I don’t tell her, I just move her where I want her and she happily complies. Or I tell her specifically what’s going to happen (“in a minute, I want you to __________ ie get on your knees, close your eyes” etc). In this context, these end up usually less like a BJ and more like me fucking her mouth or jerking off directly into her mouth – which she verbalizes and encourages and it makes her crazy. Me, too.

2. Assertiveness on her part: she decides we’re doing a BJ. She’s wrestled some control. She is mostly a submissive but it’s great because when she does decide to assert…it makes everything that much more memorable and powerful to me because this is not her default behavior. In this context, she treats her relationship with my dick like her life absolutely…fucking…depends on how she worships and treats it in that moment. It’s like water in a desert to her at these times, and her…deliberateness…and her eye contact…holy hell, man. I infinitely prefer to come in her pussy, but at these times, when she has asserted and when she is running the BJ, I let go of everything mental and physical and I drown myself in her and let it go however she wants. And it's the obvious fact that she wants.

Number 2 there is so exciting because she seems starved for my dick and because that starvation translates through her touch and her eye contact and her pace and because she wants to swallow my come but she knows I like to see it…so she does that…opens wide…I see it jet into her open mouth…she knows that just unhinges me. It really is the pace and the deliberate nature of this and it’s (no small thing) what I know to be her utter authenticity of effort. So BJs for me now are 90% mental for those reasons. As I get older, the mental is such a critical playground to accompany the physical. The experienced 26 year old I knew back when I was 19...I'm certain she was a better BJ technician than my wife today...at a technical level of what her lips, tongue, mouth, all were working to accomplish physically. But my wife today adds those hundred layers of other elements which, for me anyway, far outweigh the physical adeptness of a talented mouth. If that makes sense.

[Have also more recently played with another guy and so another dick in MMF scenarios with my wife. So I’ve now experienced having my dick sucked by a guy and vice versa and I've had the seriously unique opportunity to see my wife with another dick and with two dicks together. A related but separate discussion. It’s still a dick in a mouth but…]

Yeah. Future discussion. A lot more to that one ;)
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:37 am

Gee i have always loved them and trained the giver to myliking i love to stand and she has to be topless and often i will take over and say the magic words for me. Open your mouth. Giving is also fun and fair i did notice the older i get the harder she needs to suck
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:54 am

Sounds like your a VERY lucky man! My wife will not do oral at all. I received and gave oral through out my teen years and miss it a lot. However, my wife of 52 yrs. still enjoys sex and I am thankful for that at our age. I will not and have not been unfaithful to her so unless something were to happen to her, oral sex is not in my life.
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Quester

Postby Quester » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:03 pm

For the wife and I we love oral, I have cum just by her getting excited, for that reason we rarely 69, but being totally focused on our own pleasure rather we are receiving or giving.

I have notice that since my implant I don't often ejaculate that at first my wife was concerned about but then I reminded her I didn't often ejaculate right after I started on injections, I just have to get used to all the different feelings my bionic cock gives me.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

mcdave555

Postby mcdave555 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:26 pm

good info you guys, my first wife fucked like a mink but would not do blow jobs, she thought it was dirty, my 2nd wife of 12 years does it quite often and she licks up the salty cum, also she likes me to go down on here so a fun tie we have at over 70
I am also using Trimix and it lasts for sometimes over 2 hours

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:19 pm

mcdave555 wrote:good info you guys, my first wife fucked like a mink but would not do blow jobs, she thought it was dirty, my 2nd wife of 12 years does it quite often and she licks up the salty cum, also she likes me to go down on here so a fun tie we have at over 70
I am also using Trimix and it lasts for sometimes over 2 hours

That's awesome, man. Awesome.

Yeah...that Trimix stuff when it's still maximally effective and doing what it does best...it's just ridiculous, isn't it? I explained in another post my experiences with Trimix and, like you, I had that experience for a lot of years. Iron-bar-hardons which went for 1-2 hours, multiple orgasms (for us both) in a single 60, 90+ minute session, just complete obliterating Olympic exhaustion. Made me feel like an absolute GOD to be able to blow her mind like that.

Praying this Titan delivers same.
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”