Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Larry10625

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

rbrown wrote:As for why many men enjoy blow jobs, I think it is the intimacy of the act--another human is willing to pay attention to and stimulate your penis, in a very personal way.I happen to also love hand jobs for the same reason. and intercourse is also wonderful. Sadly, my wife has never been into oral, giving or receiving, so my enjoyment has been limited for many years.
As for why some will not do them, I believe there is a perception by some that it is dirty...or they do no want that body part in their mouth...

And yet, when they eat KFC, where do their fingers go??? Yup, right in their mouth. The same fingers she was playing stink finger with last night. :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

DaveKell wrote:I recall an episode in my early 20's where a woman I had met only hours before began unzipping my pants after a party had ended and everybody else was gone. I don't remember how I got to the party but this woman offered to drive me the 20 minutes home. She began sucking me off for a couple minutes till I warned her I was on the verge of cumming. She stopped, got undressed and laid down on the carpet in front of me. I quickly finished myself off by fucking her (I don't think I even knew her name!). She then knelt beside me and began giving me a blow job again with my cock covered in both our juices. I couldn't believe it as that was the first time a woman ever blew me right after I fucked her. In another couple minutes I delivered another load (oh, the advantages of short refractory periods in your youth!) which she swallowed every drop of. We got dressed and she drove me home but wanted to come in and spend the night with me. I begged off by truthfully saying I had to get up early the next morning to work a 12 hour shift. After she knew where I lived she got in the habit of dropping in unannounced frequently, which I didn't mind at all and I even finally learned her name was Carol.

I've had women too who would begin a blow job but warned me not to finish in their mouth. I've also had a number of women who seemed to thrive on swallowing cum. I absolutely loved watching a woman going down on me as I know any man would. I've been amazed at a number of women who had perfected it to an absolute art form. I was actually in my mid 20's before I learned how to continue giving a woman oral to the point of her having an orgasm. My favorite way was to have her sitting on my face so I could hold her ass and reach up to fondle her boobs. I don't think I ever encountered a woman who completely refused to ever have my dick in her mouth. I can honestly say though that I've always preferred cumming in a pussy to a mouth. I even moved out on a woman I lived with for 6 months while she was at work because she wanted to blow me 3 or 4 times a day and I grew completely tired of it. She didn't seem to enjoy me going down in her as she was always anxious to get my dick in her mouth. I have no earthly idea why it's so appealing to some women and revolting to others but I know which of those women I preferred!

You are my hero Dave. :D

Larry

Bigred

Postby Bigred » Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:37 pm

Anybody that has any unwanted blow jobs, please send them to me! I love Em! :lol:
66 YO, Implant 6/7/2017 at University of Maryland by Dr. Andrew Kramer, High Volume Implant And world class surgeon. AMS 700. Great expierence with zero complications.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:26 pm

FishingTime67 wrote:
Bigred wrote:Anybody that has any unwanted blow jobs, please send them to me! I love Em! :lol:

I'm next in line... :lol:

I anybody has any unwanted RIM jobs, send them to me!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Bandit

Postby Bandit » Sun Nov 25, 2018 8:27 am

Lets face it. The reason why we love blow jobs is because we can lay back and enjoy. Totally concentrate on your own pleasure. No pressure and no responsibilty to please anyone else. It really is the best. I had a girlfriend once that would have her own orgasm while sucking my dick. How hot is that !
Bandit
Born 1958, married. Prostate Cancer. RRP November/2014. PSA undetectable since. Implant May/2017 AMS700LGX 18 cm + 1.5 cm RTEs.

Grayfox

Postby Grayfox » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:09 am

I think Bandit nailed it. Just lay back and enjoy.
My late wife would give a decent blow job. But she was never really into it. And don't even think about cumming in her mouth. The few times I accidentally came in her mouth, you'd think I poisoned her. She'd spit, sputter and pitch a fit. :twisted: I think the only reason she did it was to keep me happy and she did love for me to go down on her.
However, the ex-girlfriend really liked sucking dick and she swallowed. For me that was something really special. Occasionally, with two bands on me, I'd have trouble cumming during intercourse. No problem, whip those bands off and she'd finish me off with her mouth. We both loved it. :D
One of my favorite things is a good ol' 69 until we both came. ;)
Lordy, I miss that woman.
Developed ED after Heart attack and by-pass in 2000. Used pills for years, but they don't work anymore. Shots don't work. Used a VED for several years. AMS 700 LGX installed 8-7-19.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:22 am

Grayfox wrote:I think Bandit nailed it. Just lay back and enjoy.
My late wife would give a decent blow job. But she was never really into it. And don't even think about cumming in her mouth. The few times I accidentally came in her mouth, you'd think I poisoned her. She'd spit, sputter and pitch a fit. :twisted: I think the only reason she did it was to keep me happy and she did love for me to go down on her.
However, the ex-girlfriend really liked sucking dick and she swallowed. For me that was something really special. Occasionally, with two bands on me, I'd have trouble cumming during intercourse. No problem, whip those bands off and she'd finish me off with her mouth. We both loved it. :D
One of my favorite things is a good ol' 69 until we both came. ;)
Lordy, I miss that woman.

My wife will NOT go down on me after it's been in her... I think that would be really hot. :)

Larry

ETGuy71

Postby ETGuy71 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:28 pm

I had girlfriend that loved to go down on me after I had been in her and she loved to kiss after I had gone down on her. She was really turned on by her own taste. That was a long long time ago.....but what an incredible time we had together.
Diagnosed venous leak. Going with injections rather than implant for the time being.

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

I had an ex that loved giving me 2 or 3 BJs a day and would always swallow and lap up every last drop. She was a real psycho though and we had to part ways but I swear she could suck start a leaf blower. My wife will give me 2 or 3 quicky BJs a month maybe but not because she loves doing it, it's because she loves me and loves making me happy. I just wish she made me happy more often. :D If I don't cum in 5 minutes or less though, her and I are both probably out of gas and both of us walking away frustrated, her because she's tired and me from trying to concentrate on cumming quickly before she's gives up. It's always kind of awkward with ED and many times she wants to go down on me but timing isn't good and preformance anxiety can be a factor if conditions aren't right. It's awkward when you need to take drugs to make it happen. It's also strange as I can't seem to cum getting a BJ unless I'm standing up on my toes... I know its weird. Would love to be able to lay back and relax until I could cum getting a BJ like the old days but hasn't happened in years.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am

I love to be on my hands and knees and her with her head on a pillow. I just screw her mouth while she is gently massaging my swaying nuts and shaft. Last time I had it when she wanted it was 5 years ago. God I miss blow jobs. My wife had an extremely active sex life. Now she says she is done and throws out her calculation to me that she fucked me over 20,000 times and says she is retired now. When she does get in the mood, she loves oral and I love to have pussy juice from my eye brows to my chin. Oh to be young again.
Last edited by oldbeek on Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”