Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Larry10625

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 am

Dave52 wrote:
oldbeek wrote:
dtwarren1942 wrote:My wife occasionally will lick and put her mouth around my glans but will not go down any further because she has a low gaging threshold. I find it only partially enjoyable which is offset by the frustration.
. Licking and sucking on just the glans along with stroking and ball play is better than deep throating anyway. Proper cock sucking should be taught in high school. :roll:

It is in most schools you just need to find the students that graduate summa come loud ah
Dave

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: hilarious

Larry
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 LGX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”