Blow Job question

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

Bob1974

Re: Blow Job question

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:19 pm

I had an ex that loved giving me 2 or 3 BJs a day and would always swallow and lap up every last drop. She was a real psycho though and we had to part ways but I swear she could suck start a leaf blower. My wife will give me 2 or 3 quicky BJs a month maybe but not because she loves doing it, it's because she loves me and loves making me happy. I just wish she made me happy more often. :D If I don't cum in 5 minutes or less though, her and I are both probably out of gas and both of us walking away frustrated, her because she's tired and me from trying to concentrate on cumming quickly before she's gives up. It's always kind of awkward with ED and many times she wants to go down on me but timing isn't good and preformance anxiety can be a factor if conditions aren't right. It's awkward when you need to take drugs to make it happen. It's also strange as I can't seem to cum getting a BJ unless I'm standing up on my toes... I know its weird. Would love to be able to lay back and relax until I could cum getting a BJ like the old days but hasn't happened in years.
Age 44. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 20 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:34 am

I love to be on my hands and knees and her with her head on a pillow. I just screw her mouth while she is gently massaging my swaying nuts and shaft. Last time I had it when she wanted it was 5 years ago. God I miss blow jobs. My wife had an extremely active sex life. Now she says she is done and throws out her calculation to me that she fucked me over 80,000 times and says she is retired now. When she does get in the mood, she loves oral and I love to have pussy juice from my eye brows to my chin. Oh to be young again.
77, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .08 11/18, Pain with trimix, implant 4-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:23 pm

Wow! Very erotic posting, oldbeek! :D
Age 69. Prostatectomy in 2000. My urologist is Dr. Marc Siegelbaum of Univ. of Md. St. Joseph Med. Ctr. in Baltimore suburb of Towson. (LGX, and after regular inflating I regained my original length and girth.)

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”