Vanilla wife.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?

Moderator: Larry10625

newtoed

Re: Vanilla wife.

Postby newtoed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:49 pm

I don’t think most women are as orgasm oriented as we are. A man cannot imagine sex without finishing. Would drive us crazy. Most women are ok with that.

During my first marriage sex became vanilla too. After we divorced she dated this guy and I know she enjoyed all kinds of crazy stuff with him and fucked and sucked his brains out. Good for her and so did I have been enjoying sex much more since then.

So the question is: does something happen to us in a long term sexual relationship physiologically or we just get bored and complacent. I think the second, because in a new relationship we’d get super excited again at least for a while.

I have a girl I see regularly on every weekend. She is super orgasmic, but doesn’t seem like sex itself is super important to her, because she never initiates. We make sure we mix it up. She dresses up in all kinds of outfits and we role play a lot. She is half my age and likes me to be her professor so I bought some clothes and rulers and play the role. Otherwise she is super intelligent, going to graduate school and has a bright career infront of her.

I don’t have the answer how to turn vanilla sex into something more exciting, but I know giving her orgasms is not everything. We have to fuck the woman’s mind more than just her pussy. Whether is to tell her nice things, getting her flowers and shiny things or cook her a meal, being elegant and stylish all the time. They check out handsome men on tv, in public all the time like we do. Being romantic or aggressive other times. But it has to start that way from the beginning and consciously maintained.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”