Vanilla wife.

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
navy6587

Re: Vanilla wife.

Postby navy6587 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:41 pm

I'm in the same boat and have been since before ED hit 15 years ago. A cradle Catholic, I was her first and last sexual partner. During our 6 month courtship, her most favorite phrase was that she didn't do "PDA" that equates to anything having to do with a Public Display of Affection. Hand holding, arm in arm, my arm around her waist, a kiss or, heaven forbid, getting caught with hands anywhere they didn't belong. Going down on me during our married life has happened but I can count the number of times when, in the past 48 years, it happened on two hands. I guess growing up in the 50's and 60's can't hold a candle to what you see in the movies or on the dance floor now.

I guess at 71 I should count my blessings I have 3 children. And, since my uro surgeon of record called two days ago and fired me as his patient for asking him too many questions about the procedure AND emailing his Coloplast rep with product-specific questions to answer, my implant that WAS scheduled for 11/1 is off. All hope of changing her color from vanilla to a lovely shade of blush red is now lost.

Edd
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 pm

Sounds like this excuse for a surgeon doesn't want to be held accountable. As far as changing a wife goes. HWFO when my wife changes flavors. I will always be neopolitian.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:20 pm

You can always show them this FAKE report. Guys can be so creative, especially when there is a chance for a good blow job.

http://web.mit.edu/zoz/Public/CNN-Fellatio.htm
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:26 pm

Wouldn't change a thing for my situation. She refuses to blow me. I'm lucky if I get sucked for 2 minutes (If I have had a shower). donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:43 pm

AnotherOldMan wrote:You can always show them this FAKE report. Guys can be so creative, especially when there is a chance for a good blow job.

http://web.mit.edu/zoz/Public/CNN-Fellatio.htm

I wish there was some way my wife could stumble onto this artical :o :D .
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:16 pm

I wish there was some way my wife could stumble onto this artical

It's fake.
Years ago I found that article or one similar and forwarded it to my wife's email.
My conscience got the better of me and I told her it was fake before she had a chance to read it.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:36 am

I know it's fake but just wishing ;)
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:44 am

There are a lot of us guys still wishing!
donnie1954@mail.com

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 am

In my opinion women are super flexible and they will pretty much do anything if they are led. Of course I didn’t know this when I was young. After two marriages and several long term relationships I’m single again and dating a lot.

When we are young we do for anything we can get, get comfortable and just cruse. Eventually both of us and especially her get complacent and just get by with the minimum sexual activity.

In the last few years I’m much more conscious of this and take leadership. One thing I know what I want and I know that women will do pretty much anything if I make it obvious and fun. Just got to lead them to it. For them it’s much more embarrassing not to go along then just do it. On several 2-3 dates I just ask them to get naked and get to bed while I take my shower and do my injection. I pick the position and the way the sex is gonna go. If I want them to suck me I just put it to their face and say something funny like: say hi to your new friend.

I know this takes balls and constant effort, but it’s worth it. Women will try to test you by refusing, but don’t want us to fail. They want a man know knows and gets what he want he wants.

Just last night after a long sexual session she was finishing me up by mouth and calls my dick the “Extractor” because I make her squirt like a dozen times and give her like 50 orgasms. Playfully I tell her that the Extractor takes all the bad joo-joo out of her, but it has to be replaced by good joo-joo which is my sperm. So all my cum got slurped up to the last drop.

I realize it’s suoer hard in a long term established relationship and has to be set up from the beginning. And even though my divorces were heart and bank account breaking I feel super blessed to be single, because finally I experience what I always wanted.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:20 pm

Unfortunately, some vanilla wives will never change. After we made love, with her lying there like a zombie, I asked her, did you enjoy what I did to you? She said yes, I thought, then why did you just lay there dammit. She said, did you like what I did to you? Yes, I said, while thinking, WTF did you do.
donnie1954@mail.com

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”