What is the minimum length for penetration?

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
charlesr

What is the minimum length for penetration?

Postby charlesr » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:09 am

I have been on a blog where two men claim that their penis is too short for intercourse penetration. (I know; it sounds like the ol' familiar "I have this friend who . . ." But honestly, if it were me I would admit it. Okay, maybe I wouldn't.)

I would love some words from professionals and experts on this subject. One writer said that he had a 3" erection and the other didn't say; just saying it was WAY too short. What is the minimum length for penetration and what are the best positions to assist a shorter length?
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

David_R

Re: What is the minimum length for penetration?

Postby David_R » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:33 pm

One important consideration is the amount of flab on the guy's belly and/or on the girl's belly and/or on the buttocks.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:47 pm

Ask that question to Paul the franktalk administrator. He is a certified professional sexologist.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:45 pm

charlesr wrote:I have been on a blog where two men claim that their penis is too short for intercourse penetration. (I know; it sounds like the ol' familiar "I have this friend who . . ." But honestly, if it were me I would admit it. Okay, maybe I wouldn't.)

I would love some words from professionals and experts on this subject. One writer said that he had a 3" erection and the other didn't say; just saying it was WAY too short. What is the minimum length for penetration and what are the best positions to assist a shorter length?

My wife says before I got my implant I didn't truly get hard and she says at that point I was almost too short to penetrate her. Based on that, I would say that the 3" might well have been too short.

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
charlesr wrote:I have been on a blog where two men claim that their penis is too short for intercourse penetration. (I know; it sounds like the ol' familiar "I have this friend who . . ." But honestly, if it were me I would admit it. Okay, maybe I wouldn't.)

My wife says before I got my implant I didn't truly get hard and she says at that point I was almost too short to penetrate her. Based on that, I would say that the 3" might well have been too short.

Larry

I "think" I'm getting in deeper than 1/2 inch ... !
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
Implanted ams700 lgx, 18cm+1cm RTE
March 2018

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:30 am

Cowgirl would probably be at the top of the list, possibly reverse cowgirl.
Missionary, pillow under her butt.
Pillow under her butt, knees bent backwards
Scissors
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:21 am

justanotherdrumber wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Good morning Drummer, Question for you.. do you have a suprapubic fat pad ? If so, is it pretty big? I had 25ml of fat removed from my fat pad, by liposuction, After 3 months (the period that the plastic surgeon gave me, I noticed that my dick looks bigger. I did not lose as much as I wanted to so I will pursue more plastic surgery, privately. My LGX is doing what it promises. I have gained about 1/2 inch in girth and so far, 1/4 inch in length. It is a very slow process but it's natural. :)

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:52 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Good morning Drummer, Question for you.. do you have a suprapubic fat pad ? If so, is it pretty big? I had 25ml of fat removed from my fat pad, by liposuction, After 3 months (the period that the plastic surgeon gave me, I noticed that my dick looks bigger. I did not lose as much as I wanted to so I will pursue more plastic surgery, privately. My LGX is doing what it promises. I have gained about 1/2 inch in girth and so far, 1/4 inch in length. It is a very slow process but it's natural. :)

Larry

Good morning Larry,
Yes, I have a fat pad, actually quite pronounced when pumped. You know my situation , I'm in flux at the moment. See the doc' Monday.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Good morning Larry,
Yes, I have a fat pad, actually quite pronounced when pumped. You know my situation , I'm in flux at the moment. See the doc' Monday.

Ask him if he can do something about the fat pad..

Larry

justanotherdrumber

Postby justanotherdrumber » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:22 pm

"Getting in deeper than 1/2" was a little humor aimed at myself.

You are correct though, I'm compressing that fat pad .

Like you, I've seen a few doctors for " down there", Ive noticed that one of the first things they do in an exam is press that pad with two fingers.
Erie,PA
Age 64 - g/f 34
March 2018

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”