Best harness for strap on hollow dildo

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
happycamper59

Re: Best harness for strap on hollow dildo

Postby happycamper59 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:26 am

We tried a few of them prior to the injection route. We found several problems with them. The male gets little pleasure other than being able to satisfy his female partner. They tend not to have enough canal for my girth, even when flaccid. Erect or semi-erect works best to insert, but then the girth is even more of problem. If your girth is below average, then that's probably not going to be a problem. Experimentation is fun. Don't invest a lot in those things, though.
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is on the near horizon.

Dr. Jekyll

Postby Dr. Jekyll » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:19 am

I realize this is an old thread but I have a thought that I didn't see addressed yet.
In the case of a woman who genuinely loves the feel of a very large cock, and the man is either wanting to please his partner or even is a "pleasure vampire" it could be desirable to use a dildo and harness. If you don't have the penchant of what I will term a "pleasure vampire", it might be difficult to understand the attraction of doing this, but there are some who genuinely get intense pleasure from the pleasure they provide their partner. Like a lot of things concerning sexuality, if it is not your slice of pie it may be hard to imagine liking it, but there you have it.
Healthy 66 year old married ED sufferer. Currently on a pap30/phen3/alpros30/atro 0.1 quad mix

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Dr. Jekyll wrote:(edited for focus)
If you don't have the penchant of what I will term a "pleasure vampire", it might be difficult to understand the attraction of doing this, but there are some who genuinely get intense pleasure from the pleasure they provide their partner.

I was disturbed by the negative connotation of the part of the term, "vampire". It connotes some sort of parasitism, damage to, exploitation of or predation on the other party, which I think is not included in the relationship being described.

It seems to me some form of symbiosis is going on but a truly descriptive term escapes me at the moment. Most terms I have found suggest more symmetry than the relationship described deserves. Even if the both parties are getting pleasure, the types of pleasure are so different. Perhaps "Vampiric symbiosis" might fit.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Dr. Jekyll

Postby Dr. Jekyll » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:05 pm

I was at a bit of a loss to find a term to describe what I meant. If you know of a better one I'd like to hear it. Honest. I agree that the term vampire doesn't have the exact meaning I was looking for in this context but I failed to come up with a better term that describes it. Seems like we have a term for all the ways we like to have fun but I've not heard one for this indulgence. "I enjoy giving him/her pleasure" doesn't quite rise to the measure of what I was talking about.
Healthy 66 year old married ED sufferer. Currently on a pap30/phen3/alpros30/atro 0.1 quad mix

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:04 pm

Dr. Jekyll wrote:I was at a bit of a loss to find a term to describe what I meant. If you know of a better one I'd like to hear it. Honest. I agree that the term vampire doesn't have the exact meaning I was looking for in this context but I failed to come up with a better term that describes it. Seems like we have a term for all the ways we like to have fun but I've not heard one for this indulgence. "I enjoy giving him/her pleasure" doesn't quite rise to the measure of what I was talking about.

Yes, indeed. I combed through my thesaurus looking for a word that had the connotation (which I think you intended) of "filling one's vital need (even life sustenance) from another without doing harm to, or even benefiting, the donor" but perhaps without the perfect symmetry implied by "symbiosis". I could not find a good word or phrase.

So, instead of erectile dysfunction, I am suffering vocabularic dysfunction. :roll:

edited to add lame ideas:
"Succubus" or "Incubus", but those terms already have specific meanings and DO hurt the other party.
"pleasure absorber"? Not quite right
"pleasure suck" does not sound quite nice enough. but "ecstasy sink" gets closer.
"one who craves spiritual nourishment from the orgasms/ecstasy/climaxes of a partner"
or, more to the point, "one who derives sexual gratification from the ecstasy of a partner" Am I getting closer to the intended sentiment?
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Dr. Jekyll

Postby Dr. Jekyll » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Well, it looks like you get to coin a phrase and become famous.

Enjoy the notoriety!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:50 pm

JohnSlater wrote:Many people are very skeptical about masturbation and sex toys

I don't see how anyone can be skeptical about sex toys. There is plenty of hard evidence that they DO exist. :lol:

Now, UFOs may or may not exist, so skepticism there is supportable. :roll:
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”