Talk with the Wife went well

There is more to sex than an erect penis. How do you maintain your sexuality both for yourself and for your partner? What techniques do you use to give both of you a great, satisfying sex life? How do you explore your own body and sexuality now that the rules have changed?
Lost Sheep

Re: Talk with the Wife went well

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:58 pm

Old Guy wrote:
mrksman wrote:
Any further updates?

Not really but she is back to tolerating being on the bad knee so we can do doggy again. Still used the chair a couple times with similar results. She's on vacation for two weeks and I'm pushing for several fun times.

One potential position for doggy is to let her be on the end of a bed, couch, counter, etc with her weight taken by her upper body and her legs hanging down. Perhaps feet on the floor or on a dresser or something actually behind you. No pressure on her knees at all.

My girlfriend has a tall bed which puts my penis right at the level of the mattress. About 18-20 inches from the end of the bed is a dresser. If she lays face down at the end of the bed, I can get between her legs and she puts her feet on the dresser. It works pretty well for us. If her legs were a bit longer she could put her feet on the floor. Or we could put a riser on the floor if it did not get in the way of my feet. But the dresser works even better because she can push on it for some extra in-out action she can control.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:17 pm

Thanks LS,
Our bed is too tall for me to reach her. She likes to be able to hold her clit buzzer at the same time, so open upper body is needed. Usually props up with pillows.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 19, 2022 5:09 pm

Old Guy wrote:Thanks LS,
Our bed is too tall for me to reach her. She likes to be able to hold her clit buzzer at the same time, so open upper body is needed. Usually props up with pillows.

I recommend you try it anyway. Put folded blankets under your feet to adjust your height and let her hold her buzzer under her pelvis. Perhaps having it compressed between the mattress and herself would make it more intense?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Old Guy

Postby Old Guy » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:45 pm

Update on the update:
As much as her knee is better, my back is worse. Sometimes I have to tap out before I finish it gets hurting so bad. I'm scheduled for more spinal injections this week. But that hasn't stopped me from moving forward with my requested changes. I got her to address one of my fantasies last week.

I set up the chair. We have an oversized chair with a footrest seat. She sits at the edge of the footrest and can lay back onto the chair like a bed. I put boxes with pillows on them for her legs. Lots of pillows and blankets to get her comfy. If you picture that she is spread legs wide with her lady part at the edge of the footrest. We start just snuggling/necking for a while, then I slid down on the floor between her legs. She buzzed her clit while I did oral on her until she had an orgasm. I had lube and a rabbit dildo hiding, and as she was coming down from the oral session, I slipped the head of the dildo in her. She actually pushed into it a bit, so I began pumping it in her and turned on the vibrations and rotation. After a bit I wanted to get undressed and pumped up, so I asked her to take over the dildo. She took hold of it and was sliding it in and out slowly. As I was inflating I told her she needed to get all wet for me, pump yourself until you orgasm. She started pumping faster and faster and then Oh My! She did it! My fantasy! Oh, then she got a good banging from me. I was so turned on I was able to finish before my back began hurting.
Nov. 8, 2019
4+ years, Coloplast Titan OTR
Married 36 years to my beautiful young bride
Always here to answer questions if you PM me

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Jan 10, 2023 2:04 pm

Old Guy wrote:U(edited for brevity) I was able to finish before my back began hurting.

Thanks for the update and the detailed description. Undoubtedly will inspire emulation and variation.

Congratulations.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Tue Jan 10, 2023 3:14 pm

That’s great!! It’s good to hang in there to keep the flame alive.
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

ThailandBound

Postby ThailandBound » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:59 pm

Good for you Man!

You're in the midst of guys who all appreciate a great sex life, and who have FOUGHT to keep it!

Kudos for you for opening up to her and for your persistence. Best wishes to you and your missus!
Active, athletic 63 years old. Sexually, still 33 in my mind and spirit. Pills and injections all worked, until they didn’t. Diagnosed with veinous leakage in 2022. Coloplast Titan. 22 CM. No RTE. Peno-scrotal. Implanted 1/4/23. Dr. Clavell.

Return to “Sexuality 2.0”