Need to vent

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
alibaba

Re: Need to vent

Postby alibaba » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:07 pm

A fracture is just a tear in internal tissue. Sometimes they sew it together, sometimes put a gorex patch over it, sometimes just leave it alone to heal for a couple months. It is often caused by kinking or bending your penis abruptly while hard like when you come out of the hole then miss going back in and hit solid. They vary in severity. Do a search for penile fracture.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:11 pm

PFracture wrote:Even if you did fracture your penis, mildly, after all this time, there is nothing you can do to repair it, besides leaving your penis alone for 6 to 8 weeks if you haven't done so. Repair for a fracture is surgical, done after diagnosis at the er, and it has a time window of 24 to 48 hours. After that, nobody touches you to "repair any tear you night have done". That was my experience and also, based on what I read about it on so many sources.

Welcome aboard.

Wow, that sucks to hear. So what about getting an implant?

And can you get erect at all? When you're at 100%, does it hurt?

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:24 pm

Just had a boner. No pain this time whatsoever but it felt a little sore. However the way the penis fills up with blood is very different than before the injury. I'll see what the doc has to say about that..

PFracture

Postby PFracture » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:08 am

alibaba wrote:A fracture is just a tear in internal tissue. Sometimes they sew it together, sometimes put a gorex patch over it, sometimes just leave it alone to heal for a couple months. It is often caused by kinking or bending your penis abruptly while hard like when you come out of the hole then miss going back in and hit solid. They vary in severity. Do a search for penile fracture.

It's not JUST! The consequences can be disastrous to your penis and your erection. Not to mention, you have micro arteries which play a major role in the erection inside your penis which can also get blocked at the same time.

Canadian_patient: that's good. Does it take much more time to fill? Feel free to PM me, if you have more questions on this particular issue.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:38 am

PFracture wrote:
alibaba wrote:A fracture is just a tear in internal tissue. Sometimes they sew it together, sometimes put a gorex patch over it, sometimes just leave it alone to heal for a couple months. It is often caused by kinking or bending your penis abruptly while hard like when you come out of the hole then miss going back in and hit solid. They vary in severity. Do a search for penile fracture.

It's not JUST! The consequences can be disastrous to your penis and your erection. Not to mention, you have micro arteries which play a major role in the erection inside your penis which can also get blocked at the same time.

Canadian_patient: that's good. Does it take much more time to fill? Feel free to PM me, if you have more questions on this particular issue.

Just PM'd you. No, it fills up at the same speed I'd say, but it fills up differentely than before... for example, before it would just go up like a lever... now, it's like it grows in a crooked way but straightens out when at 100%. Very weird.

Canadian_patient

Postby Canadian_patient » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:07 pm

Had a boner with my jeans on today and it hurt me at the same spot... little stings when the erection was almost full...

So if I have pants on, I will feel pain... wow, all this because of ONE wrong stroke. Unbelievable.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”