bladder cancer

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Gingertom3

bladder cancer

Postby Gingertom3 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

I reported back in November that I found blood in my urine. t first i thought it was some sexual malfunctioon - maybe putting too much effort into the game! But no - it turned out to be a tumor in my bladder. They operated in late December, took a biopsy, and told me 3 weeks later that it was a low grade tumor - not serious.
But as per routine, they shceduled another op under general anaesthetic for yesterday the 26th of March.
And I'm happy to say that there was no recurrence of the cancer. It looks good for me. I'll be going back in 9 months time for a routine cystoscopy under local anaesthetic.

antelope

Re: bladder cancer

Postby antelope » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

Great news! Thanks for letting us know. Look forward to seeing you in the Chat Room.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Jim...
so glad things worked out the way you had deepest hopes for. You must be so relieved!!! Such a scare.

Now you can concentrate on your "hard" times.

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Jim:

Congrats & Whoop-ee!! That is certainly great news. Now you can enjoy spring and get on with the first day of the rest of your life.

Thanks for sharing and updating us on the issue; I've remembered your earlier post and wondered how you were progressing. Good and early detection is a great thing. Please enjoy yourself!

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

franglais

Postby franglais » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 pm

x

padreest

Postby padreest » Mon May 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Have a little younger broth who had bladder/prostate cancer. End result, they fashioned a bladder from gut with a spigot. He has outlived prognosis and has an older lady friend. His wife was older as well but shortly after her demise the new lady was in the picture. Don't knopw about his sexual activity haven't had guts to ask.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”