Going Crazy

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Ronn1708

Going Crazy

Postby Ronn1708 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:36 am

I am scheduled for surgery Nov 13, 2013.
I am all over the map here. scared and afraid I was set in my mind this is what
I had to do but now I have read some horror stories (post) on this site as well as Yahoo groups.
One guy said he lost 2 inches in length. I am not but 5.5 on a good day in my prime I dont feel I could even function if I lost that much length.
Which implant did you receive? Would you go through it again? I am also concerned about the
catheter. I never had one well actually I never been in sick. I aint sure what caused my ED cause there are no underlying conditions.
I am 52 married for 26 years suffering with ED over 6 years. Tried the oral meds which worked at first
then stopped Then to the injections which worked great for about one year but now even
a stronger dose dont give me an erections hard enough to have intercourse.

I am using Dr Brian Christine in Birmingham AL

Thanks for any insight and support!

Ronn
Revision 2/13/24 Dr Tariq Hakky, Atlanta (Great Doctor) Titan 24XL no Rte’s. I’m 62 married. I have had numerous revisions due to product and body failures. Always had a Titan ipp.

franklambe

Re: Going Crazy

Postby franklambe » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:41 pm

Ron, I know how you feel and I had the exact same concern as you about size....we are about the same in length. I don't regret the procedure and I am recovering quickly and well. My best advice is for you NOT read anymore negative posts!! I almost backed out because of those twice!!! You have a choice to make. Work with the erection and/or semi erection you have now or have a fully functional hard erection to work with. I was the exact same size flaccid as I was before the surgery and it looks like I will be the same length pre-ED according to doc & others experiences on her. I had the LGX installed to reach my length and girth. I'm not anticipating or trying for additional I never had, but just get back to where I was or close. If I lose a half inch or an inch I'll take it as long it's hard. It's really simple when you think about it. Also, a lot of those horror stories involve super high expectations and or other factors such as prostate removal, injury or oeronies disease.

I have a blog under implants titled "Implant on 10/24/13 Nervous in Ga.". Also feel free to pm me or we can chat on the phone. I'm off for 2 weeks so I have the time. All will be well with you so stop worrying and be positive. This will be a new beginning for you. Embrace it. Frank.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”