Hows this for TEMPORARY Bad Luck?

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
radiodec

Hows this for TEMPORARY Bad Luck?

Postby radiodec » Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Got my implant about 6 months ago. One delay, minor bad luck.

Excellent results. My wife and I started using it early and were have great fun. Very good fortune.

Enjoyed things too much, aggravated an old female problem for my wife. Now surgery for her and everything is on hold until ??? It just hurts too much for her. BAD Luck.

PCa and RP, things didn't work too well for me, then injections but they quit, then implant, still going strong but she has problems. What a roller coaster! What they used to call an "E" ticket ride.

I am not depressed, just think it is ironic that if one part of the equation is solved the other is then out of balance.

I am sure that things will be super after my wife gets healed from her repair surgery. Things should be even better than before, she won't have the discomfort she was ignoring until it got too bad.

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Andy425

Re: Hows this for TEMPORARY Bad Luck?

Postby Andy425 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

radiodec wrote:Got my implant about 6 months ago. One delay, minor bad luck.

Excellent results. My wife and I started using it early and were have great fun. Very good fortune.

Enjoyed things too much, aggravated an old female problem for my wife. Now surgery for her and everything is on hold until ??? It just hurts too much for her. BAD Luck.

PCa and RP, things didn't work too well for me, then injections but they quit, then implant, still going strong but she has problems. What a roller coaster! What they used to call an "E" ticket ride.

I am not depressed, just think it is ironic that if one part of the equation is solved the other is then out of balance.

I am sure that things will be super after my wife gets healed from her repair surgery. Things should be even better than before, she won't have the discomfort she was ignoring until it got too bad.

Radiodec

Wow, that's a tough break, guy. Dealing with ED is bad enough.

If you don't mind me asking, what went wrong with your wife? Prolapsed bladder? :?:
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Tue May 14, 2013 1:57 pm

No, after effects of a gang rape that occurredbetter than 45 years ago. Rapists should be altered to pee like girls!

Radiodec
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:33 pm

Wow, sorry to hear that. :(
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

Dave48003

Postby Dave48003 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:30 pm

My wife and I were just discussing things we used to do the other day. One was placing the opening of my penis on her nipple and working it in a circular motion. Pre cum would appear and make things slippery and the next thing we would both be panting hard. I would press my penis directly into her nipple and ejaculate which would cause her to climax most of the time. Try it!
Charter member of the Brotherhood of Bionic Boners.
69 YO with a venous leak since puberty, made worse by meds & diabetes. Tried pills, a VED, and injections before my AMS 700LGX was implanted 3-17-2011. A life changing event!

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:27 am

Radio,

You are using your implant daily anyways, yes? Like just pumping it up and letting your wife hold on all the live-long night.. or morning .. or day .. or afternoon nap .. or evening TV ..or .. anytime?

Even as I type this in this AM my wife is dozing next to me with both hands wrapped around a mostly stiff member (I use shots .. not an implant .. but often think how convenient an implant would be).

But, all in all, there's more to sex than just penetrating.. in fact would think on average that 90 percent of sex time is snuggling and hanging on and other manual or oral operations.... very nice.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”