Libido issues

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Larry10625

Re: Libido issues

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:29 am

Bjones wrote:The only legal compounds I've taken that boost sex drive or lide of is Yohimbine..problem is it works only half the time and causes bad anxiety and blood pressure spikes

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:22 pm

There is another thread discussing a a similar topic. It may be helpful.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9337
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

KevinWha

Postby KevinWha » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:10 am

Actually, Libido is a complex approach to both your health, diet and your mind as well. Thus, ignoring one of these is not allowed. If you really want to boot your libido and improve your sexual life be ready to do right things and not to do 'bad'.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”