ED and a new woman . . . ? Sheesh

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
antelope

Re: ED and a new woman . . . ? Sheesh

Postby antelope » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Sorry, I missed the fact that you had already been thru pumps and pills. My experience with Trimix has been outstanding. As someone on the site has said, it's like being 19 again without the stupid.

I hope you have the same results.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:14 pm

antelope wrote:Sorry, I missed the fact that you had already been thru pumps and pills. My experience with Trimix has been outstanding. As someone on the site has said, it's like being 19 again without the stupid.

I hope you have the same results.

Greg

Ok, thanks for the clarification. You had me scratching my (upper) head there for a while.

Injections: Did I read somewhere on this site that their effectiveness diminishes in time -- at least for some guys?
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:20 pm

Andy,

OK bro ... trying to help a fellow traveller get back in the saddle asap.

Since your meeting with your Uro is a month away and he is always booked, you just know that if you get the Trimix prescription at that meeting it'll be ANOTHER month before he can see you to try it out. Big Bummer...

So what you should do is call his office and ask if he could please write a Trimix prescription for you so that you could have it filled and with you when you get to your appointment. This will also let you know if he is even going to want to prescribe Trimix. Some docs don't want to do it and better to find out right away than waste a month and then find out.

So, go forth and use your best sweettalk to the Nurse/PA there and get that prescription and get it filled... be sure to emphasize how much more efficient it will be to have the Trimix in your posession for the next meeting.
And you may even have a doc who will not even want to show you how to use it -- there are some out there that just let the patient go off on his own. Not many but some are knuckleheads like that.

Let us know how it goes ...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:54 pm

JimStars wrote:Andy,

OK bro ... trying to help a fellow traveller get back in the saddle asap.

Since your meeting with your Uro is a month away and he is always booked, you just know that if you get the Trimix prescription at that meeting it'll be ANOTHER month before he can see you to try it out. Big Bummer...

So what you should do is call his office and ask if he could please write a Trimix prescription for you so that you could have it filled and with you when you get to your appointment. This will also let you know if he is even going to want to prescribe Trimix. Some docs don't want to do it and better to find out right away than waste a month and then find out.

So, go forth and use your best sweettalk to the Nurse/PA there and get that prescription and get it filled... be sure to emphasize how much more efficient it will be to have the Trimix in your posession for the next meeting.
And you may even have a doc who will not even want to show you how to use it -- there are some out there that just let the patient go off on his own. Not many but some are knuckleheads like that.

Let us know how it goes ...

J

Wow, thanks for this info.

I assumed he would have some there and would try it on me when I went in and asked about it. Then, if it worked, he would give me a script. But that's not how it works for any uro? What about the needle(s)? Are they included in the script or is that separate?

Damn, I will call them tomorrow. Thanks again for the tip.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Andy,

Uros seldom keep Trimix around as a stash they can use (probably it would go bad quickly .. expensive .. and they just don't have to if you bring in your own exact prescription).

Sometimes they do keep plain Alprostadil around -- and having a shot of that will give them an idea on how much Trimix you would need. But I have only heard of one or two who do that, No need really.

Your pharmacy will be glad to sell you a 10 pack of syringes -- for about a dollar per syringe. I have always just bought my own for around 10 cents per syringe in large quantities (500!). OK to start with the Pharmacy ones first tho.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Heh, I saw "the woman" today, not much to report. A lot of people around and we were all too busy with work for chit-chat. But she had an odd kind of blouse on, a big neck hole and her bra strap was continually showing on one shoulder. Damn, the thoughts that went through my head (both of them).

Injection news: My uro's nurse got back to me today, the uro approved it and she said that getting the mix out-of-state is cheaper than any local pharmacy. She said the drug company will call me next week for payment details, etc.

Then she said to come in and have the PA teach me, wtf. A female, of course, and most likely young. I had my last and final prostate exam a year ago, by a 30-something female PA, and I figured that would be the last of really embarrassing medical encounters for the rest of my life. Apparently I'll have at least one more.

So how many of you needle-dicks were taught by a female? WTF, did you get a big throbber right in front of her? :?:

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:35 am

Andy,
That is all great news .. both about your Woman .. and about the Trimix approval.

And I can only dream and wish I'd had a female PA to help with and admire my first injection erection.

You are a lucky Dawg.

Glad to hear things are moving along so quickly now.

Keep sending good news updates .. especially how the PA thing goes.

J

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:39 pm

Some news about Miss "Perfect Pelvis." I'm not banging her (yet) but she has kissed me twice in the past week on the cheek, both unsolicited and out of the blue. I was so shocked I didn't really respond properly. I should see her again tomorrow and I might just plant one on her very thick sensuous lips. And I'm betting her lower set of lips are even better.

Back in the old days, when I wasn't a needle-dick and I had a normal dose of self-confidence, I would have been much more aggressive towards her, but those days are gone forever I guess. :oops:

rschweiger

Postby rschweiger » Fri May 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Hey Andy,
I just ran across your topic here,very interesting.
I would always tel my girls when ever I knew it was going in that direction
My god I HATED those f'n talks I always felt so bad.
But I don't have to have them any more as now I am implanted.got implanted 9 mos ago at age 41.....
And trust me my brother those days are not gone once you find your solution you'll be suprised at the confidence that return......some may even call it cocky
I have one girlfriend that says I act like a man whore now....lol.
I say I lived four years not feeling like a man or even a being. I'm gonna strut around for a little while. :D
Best of luck on finding your solution and hopefully landing the new girl.
Rich.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Fri May 03, 2013 11:06 pm

JimStars wrote:Andy,
That is all great news .. both about your Woman .. and about the Trimix approval.

And I can only dream and wish I'd had a female PA to help with and admire my first injection erection.

You are a lucky Dawg.

Glad to hear things are moving along so quickly now.

Keep sending good news updates .. especially how the PA thing goes.

J

Yikes, I never told you about the female PA! :(

A young, not so pretty girl took me into the room and left. So then the PA comes in: mid-late 30s, very nice looking, thin, married. It was awkward as hell and I told her so, but she was real cool about it and it put me at ease. So I pull my pants down, get on the table, and she shows me how to load the syringe, grabs my dick, still explaining everything. She puts the shot in and said she'd be back in 5 minutes. Not much happened, so she gives me another 5 minutes. Still not much. She had given me 5 units and said to try 10 at home.

When she left and I stood up to get dressed I noticed that he had actually gotten somewhat hard. So that was that.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”