There Is Help Available

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Time2Change

There Is Help Available

Postby Time2Change » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:19 pm

Hello All,

If you come to this thread, I want you to know that there is help here and out in the physical world.

Please know that, based on my experience, it makes a lot of sense to feel like ED is destructive in many ways. I felt like my life was devastated by ED. I still feel like I missed many years of real joy and opportunities because of the dark cloud of ED.

Another thing to know is that, most likely, your ED is a physical problem. There's a wide range of physical problems that have ED as a symptom or result. It took years and seeing a variety of doctors before the true, physical cause of my ED was determined. What a relief to finally know I didn't have a mental problem!

Therefore, there's likely an effective treatment for your ED. Coloplast has a database of urologists that specialize in ED. I assume other implant manufacturers do, too. Find one you can access, and then go to your PCP and get a referral.

I get it--it's hard to feel hopeful when you have ED. I thought for years that I was heading for divorce and then to be single the rest of my life. But I found a urologist that specializes in ED. And he showed me the best treatment I could get for ED.

And he told me about Frank Talk. When I read posts from men in their 70's who have happy, active sex lives, I feel inspired. I hope you do, too. Keep the long term in mind. Be determined, so you can enjoy decades, hopefully, of great sex.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”