Almost completely impotent, what do I do to not lose my mind?

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
ScrewedbyDoctors

Almost completely impotent, what do I do to not lose my mind?

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:05 pm

I have penis fibrosis for over 3 years now due to a medical negligence from NPD Nathan Papadeas of Tempe Az, he injected me a high dose of Trimix at my first visit....Anyways, 3 years after that episode my penis developed multiple plaques and I'm almost completely impotent, but I do not want to risk further damages by getting an implant, the question is are there any guys on this board that are impotent?, How do you cope?, what do you do to not lose your mind?
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Lost Sheep

Re: Almost completely impotent, what do I do to not lose my mind?

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Jan 13, 2023 8:00 pm

ScrewedbyDoctors wrote:I have penis fibrosis for over 3 years now due to a medical negligence from NPD Nathan Papadeas of Tempe Az, he injected me a high dose of Trimix at my first visit....Anyways, 3 years after that episode my penis developed multiple plaques and I'm almost completely impotent, but I do not want to risk further damages by getting an implant, the question is are there any guys on this board that are impotent?, How do you cope?, what do you do to not lose your mind?

One thing I did was to level with my girlfriend about my ED and learn to pleasure her in other ways. I got rather good at it. I also paid attention to other aspects of our relationship than sex. She appreciated both those efforts.

Of course, such measures were not 100% successful and I lost women, partly because I was just stupid about relationships. But I learned.

I also, took the bull by the horns and got an implant. On the road to an implant, having a goal to focus on was a tremendous help in dispelling hopelessness.

Losing my mind was never an option. Despair, desperation and depression, neither. Focus on the prize and devise a plan to get there. First step, go see a GOOD urologist who specializes in men's sexual health and get evaluated and get a plan of action.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

ScrewedbyDoctors

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:23 pm

Thank you so much
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Bambino09

Postby Bambino09 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Tuviste priapismo por la inyección? Y debieron drenarte?

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:42 pm

ScrewedbyDoctors wrote:I have penis fibrosis for over 3 years now due to a medical negligence from NPD Nathan Papadeas of Tempe Az, he injected me a high dose of Trimix at my first visit....Anyways, 3 years after that episode my penis developed multiple plaques and I'm almost completely impotent, but I do not want to risk further damages by getting an implant, the question is are there any guys on this board that are impotent?, How do you cope?, what do you do to not lose your mind?

Why do you think an implant would cause further damage, rather than help?
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”