gonna end my life soon

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Flavio

Re: gonna end my life soon

Postby Flavio » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:13 pm

ED is a question of life or death for most guys, no question about it. We've all been there before and we know how it feels.

Now that I've overcome this curse (decades of sexual performance anxiety), sex is no longer important to me.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

frank66665

Postby frank66665 » Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:31 pm

Wiggles123 wrote:Western, you need to get professional therapy for your mental depression. Sure, you do have terrible issues, but lets be honest: You are alive and still have much to thank God for. You aren't dying of cancer, a paraplegic, hideously facially deformed, unable to communicate, and on and on. Many people have issues much worse than yours and mine. You need to find what beauty you still have, what great things you can contribute to society and those that love you. Threaening your demise does not help you, and drags you further into darkness.

Find the good and immerse yourself in it. If all else fails, get the implant and move on. Stop trying to ruin all others lives n here.

You have value and a purpose. Find it, relish in it, and make a great life.

best post of the year Wiggles123, there is nothing to add
56, ED since 2010, pills work but not always and well, trt in progress improved but not so much, myocardial infarction january 2016, new stent september 2016, hypertension, venous on 1/23/23 titan one touch 22, no rte dottor Gabriele Antonini Italia

Norrr813

Postby Norrr813 » Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:01 pm

I’m honestly feeling this way too.
I’m paying off all my debt right now and about to sell all my things so I can leave my family something first.

Penile venous leakage is a curse..
I’m done with it I can’t live like this.

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:11 pm

Norrr813 wrote:I’m honestly feeling this way too.
I’m paying off all my debt right now and about to sell all my things so I can leave my family something first.

Penile venous leakage is a curse..
I’m done with it I can’t live like this.

Assuming you don't have insurance or can't afford an implant?
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Hillywilly

Postby Hillywilly » Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:41 pm

AmansinCali wrote:This guy has not been on FT since he posted this, he is either a troll, is gone or doesn't want to respond to us.

I think this guy killed himself his post history look pretty legit. Scary his case seems similar to mine in regards to the penile injury causing HG. I wonder why he didn't do the implant.
33 HG deformity now Titan OTR 24cm XL + 1 cm RTE's Length 7.25in/ Girth 6in (midshaft) Dr. Hakky 4/4/23

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”