Fed up

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
ShouldIwait

Re: Fed up

Postby ShouldIwait » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:55 pm

You should at least try injections...many guys have the best sex of their lives on BiMix/TriMix. I know I did!!
57, ED 10-15 years. Pills, Bi, Tri then Quad Mix Injections- all slowly less effective. IPP July 2022 (Penscrotal, Titan, 22 + 1) @6mo back to OEM--7.2"L x 5.5"w

abhishek26

Postby abhishek26 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:08 pm

pete199 wrote:Well, looks like she’s gone! That’s 4 in a row now. It hurts because I did my absolute best and it’s still not good enough. Just really pissed off and dejected right now. Not really sure where to go from here. It takes a lot of effort and emotional investment for me to find a girl I like, get her out on a date and then progress to sex for her just to walk. I have everything else in the bag just not the sex! I’m a gym rat, nice clothes, good job, nice house. Makes me laugh how women go on about men just wanting sex etc. etc. But when it comes to them they are just the same if not worse!
Seriously considering getting an implant now to somehow get me out of this mess. I don’t see the point in dating and getting to know somebody for them to walk shortly after. Is there a woman on plant earth who would be willing to accept me flaws and all? I’m really starting to doubt it.

I feel you bro... :( i understand you are probably against injections so just go for the implant. we are all rooting for you :)
24 y/o suffering from sudden onset of severe ED (from previously having no ED at all). perfectly normal penile doppler and blood/hormone/urine test results. UPDATE: diagnosed with tight pelvic floor dysfunction :roll:

pete199

Postby pete199 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:23 pm

ShouldIwait wrote:You should at least try injections...many guys have the best sex of their lives on BiMix/TriMix. I know I did!!

I may discuss this with my urologist next although I’m not a fan of injections as it is! I think I may as well go for the nuclear option and get an implant as don’t think I have anything left to loose at this point

Anonymous FT Member

Postby Anonymous FT Member » Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:26 am

pete199 wrote:I may discuss this with my urologist next although I’m not a fan of injections as it is! I think I may as well go for the nuclear option and get an implant as don’t think I have anything left to loose at this point

When you face a major surgery on your little guy, I would never say you have nothing left to lose. It's a serious major surgery and there are risks and possible complications. You can definitely lose something if things go wrong. :(

pete199

Postby pete199 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:05 am

PSSDorAmINormal wrote:
pete199 wrote:I may discuss this with my urologist next although I’m not a fan of injections as it is! I think I may as well go for the nuclear option and get an implant as don’t think I have anything left to loose at this point

When you face a major surgery on your little guy, I would never say you have nothing left to lose. It's a serious major surgery and there are risks and possible complications. You can definitely lose something if things go wrong. :(

Good point and I see what you are saying and there are risks involved. It’s balancing that risk with whether I want to be single indefinitely or have a shot at a relationship with a decent woman.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:58 pm

pete199 wrote:
PSSDorAmINormal wrote:

Good point and I see what you are saying and there are risks involved. It’s balancing that risk with whether I want to be single indefinitely or have a shot at a relationship with a decent woman.

I will point out the obvious. A woman who will reject you just because you cannot get an erection is not a "decent woman". If you are interested in finding a woman WORTH investing your time in, do not make sex so high on your priority list. I know, at your age, that is difficult advice to take, but in a lifelong scheme, you will be better off.

Of course, I recall my younger days. I am not made of stane. I also recall one internet ad wherein a woman was looking specifically for a man who
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:01 pm

pete199 wrote:
PSSDorAmINormal wrote:

I will point out the obvious. A woman who will reject you just because you cannot get an erection is not a "decent woman". If you are interested in finding a woman WORTH investing your time in, do not make sex so high on your priority list. I know, at your age, that is difficult advice to take, but in a lifelong scheme, you will be better off.

Of course, I recall my younger days. I am not made of stane. I also recall one internet ad wherein a woman was looking specifically for an impotent man. She reasoned that he would be more skilled at cunnilingus. (I will testify that, as my E.D. got worse over the decades I did develop that skill and can attest that (most) women do appreciate that skill. My current girlfriend does appreciate this even now, when I have a durable everlasting erection.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”