Anyone else on this forum got penis damaged from Summit male medical in Tempe az

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
ScrewedbyDoctors

Anyone else on this forum got penis damaged from Summit male medical in Tempe az

Postby ScrewedbyDoctors » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:19 am

My dick was perfect with really mild ED due to antidepressants, so I went to Summit Male Medical in Tempe Az over 24 months ago because they were advertising everywhere that they could make your erections very strong, so I decided to go. I believed they probably injected my a really high dose of Trimix at the office for my first visit because 10 min after the injection my erection was very strong, they only told me to put down the erection only if it lasted 4 hours, they never mentioned anything else, well after one hour of having an erection I developed pain but 3 hours later with an erection I was having extreme pain, so I injected Phenylephrine and the erection subsided. Two days later I had an erection and my penis had narrowing and deviation to the left, I went to the clinic and showed them the picture of my penis and told them what happened and they told me that was barely noticeable and that I could continue injecting, the owner called me a liar saying that it was nothing. I tried to sued them but no one took my case, I wrote reviews on Yelp and their website and they erased those reviews, now 24 months later my penis is deformed and can't barely sustain an erection.
I need to know if there is someone else out there that got damaged by Summit Male Medical in Tempe. This is my penis now
Attachments
20220626_184524.jpg
20220626_184524.jpg (514.89 KiB) Viewed 771 times
20220626_134246.jpg
20220626_134246.jpg (369.59 KiB) Viewed 771 times
I had a trauma 2 years ago, caused me narrowing, dent and shortening. PRP injections three months ago=worse narrowing, and worse ED. Now I only have two choices: impotent or implant. Born in 1975, in a relationship with girlfriend fir 4 years

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”