Please Help

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
needsomehope

Please Help

Postby needsomehope » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:14 pm

I can’t even think straight, so this post will be scattered at best, but I’m losing my mind.

I haven’t had penetrative sex in almost 19 years!!! Peyronies and Venous Leak rendered me completely impotent and now I’m a single 41 year old who’s thinking of ending things ASAP.

What’s crazy is that I’m 6’4”, decent looking, smart, funny, charming, etc… yet I can’t sexually perform to literally save my life. I can’t take this anymore my friends.

My dick is now small & atrophied due to yearssssss of ED. My psychological/mental health is absolutely ruined, I can’t even hold down a job at this point.

I keep attracting women and falling for them, then they leave because I have a small and broken dick.

What the fuck am I supposed to ACTUALLY do in my situation?!?! I’m too old to start building up a life and I have ZERO money. I badly need an implant, but I needed it about a decade ago.

I’m just so fucking defeated and hopeless guys. Please respond on here or message me anything you think might help. Please.

needsomehope

Re: Please Help

Postby needsomehope » Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:41 pm

Any comments or advice would be really appreciated right now.

vajim1

Re: Please Helpriginal size. Use with cautio

Postby vajim1 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:30 am

A VED will bring you back to close to your original size, use with caution and a cock ring will keep you erect for awhile. Have you tried pills or injections?
If you have a job with insurance they may cover an implant.
Hang in there, life will always through a curve at you, so be ready to swing back at it.
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:20 am

If you are not diabetic then a penile implant put through the sliding technique will recover your lost length. Good luck!
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

needsomehope

Postby needsomehope » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:15 pm

shrunken_dick wrote:If you are not diabetic then a penile implant put through the sliding technique will recover your lost length. Good luck!

What part would diabetes effect? The implant or the “sliding”? Can you not get an implant if you’re diabetic?!

needsomehope

Re: Please Helpriginal size. Use with cautio

Postby needsomehope » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:19 pm

vajim1 wrote:A VED will bring you back to close to your original size, use with caution and a cock ring will keep you erect for awhile. Have you tried pills or injections?
If you have a job with insurance they may cover an implant.
Hang in there, life will always through a curve at you, so be ready to swing back at it.

Thanks man. You loving your implant? Feels fucked up having to get one in my 40’s, but I’ll do anything to get a love life going.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:25 pm

needsomehope wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:If you are not diabetic then a penile implant put through the sliding technique will recover your lost length. Good luck!

What part would diabetes effect? The implant or the “sliding”? Can you not get an implant if you’re diabetic?!

You can get a implant even if you are diabetic . But you can’t go through the sliding technique which increases the length.
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:27 am

There are guys in their 20's that get implants.
I love mine as most guys do!
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”