Help me fight this. I m young and need help.

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
shrunken_dick

Re: Help me fight this. I m young and need help.

Postby shrunken_dick » Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Tylerdurden; Have you looked into the Sliding technique to recover the lost one inch?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

Martin6469

Postby Martin6469 » Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:04 pm

Get a testosterone measurement from an endocrinologist, even if the urologist said it was normal. Labs make mistakes. You sound like you have low or no testosterone.
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Tylerdurden

Postby Tylerdurden » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:30 am

shrunken_dick wrote:Tylerdurden; Have you looked into the Sliding technique to recover the lost one inch?

No I haven't. Can you please explain how does it work exactly?

Tylerdurden

Postby Tylerdurden » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:35 am

Martin6469 wrote:Get a testosterone measurement from an endocrinologist, even if the urologist said it was normal. Labs make mistakes. You sound like you have low or no testosterone.

I have checked it from many sources. It shows the same results. My testosterone is normal. Actually a little under 900 from every source.

Tylerdurden

Postby Tylerdurden » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:49 am

Also I want to say that the makeouts have become very pleasureless for me. I now just take it as a task. Can anyone help me with this. My gf is very hot. I used to pray to have sex with her when she was just my ex and now her removing clothes and showing interest in me never excites me. Will an erect dick help in this regard after the implant or should I do something else to get the pleasure back? Please help.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:01 am

Tulerdurden ; Have you considered using Vaccume Pump? If yes, where can I buy it?
I ( 29 M) took Spironolactone 400 mg to treat my hair loss. As a result, the penis shrunk from 6” to 4”. with Severe erectile dysfunction. Looking into the penile implant with Sliding Technique.

shrunken_dick

Postby shrunken_dick » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:38 pm

Tylerdurden wrote:
shrunken_dick wrote:Tylerdurden; Have you looked into the Sliding technique to recover the lost one inch?

No I haven't. Can you please explain how does it work exactly?

See the video titled Sliding Procedure.

https://www.vjpu-issm.info/videos/peer- ... procedures

Maximoffjunior9

Postby Maximoffjunior9 » Tue May 17, 2022 5:26 pm

Hi,
Would you be willing to get in touch with me, I am 24 years old and from India. Suffering from similar thing and have been depressed a lot lately. Any contact with someone suffering from it will be helpful. I hope you understand. I need some immediate contact.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”