Diy tricks to appease

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Mike_b

Diy tricks to appease

Postby Mike_b » Wed Nov 03, 2021 12:01 am

]This is the common sense approach to alleviate penile damage: I'm not hear to offend, but many of us don't get a surgery as we are not that lucky.

1) sleep on your back
2)take inhalers for asthma if you cough at night. It isn't pleasant coughing while having an erection it is uncomfortable.
3) nocturnal erections (boners at night) will help yourself heal. A doc told me that one.
4) sleep with light clothing. Perhaps naked, with a thin sheet covering you
5) penile injuries need momentum, if you play with it you set yourself back.
6) hygiene: wash and rinse carefully as to not get krustees (hard semen stuck to your pubic hair)
7) no trichotillomania: don't remove pubes from your genitals
8) this one is either one or the other: if you take a multi vitamin it may send nutrients to your dick, if you don't take a vitamin, it may help with promoting scar tissue on its hope to heal.
9) excercise! Walking a few miles a day is great, good for circulation, produces endorphins
10) this is not yet tried but: testosterone replacement therapy: I can't prove this one till I try it. I will come back on here to comment about it in a month if all goes well...

Just like any top ten, there is a champion, so the champion advice is to keep praying. Many of us feel miserable, less of a man, debilitated, feel unwell, all the bad mental stuff, if anybody has more tips please share. I am in noways healed nor better than anyone. Perhaps worse with this injury. Good luck and God bless![

Martin6469

Re: Diy tricks to appease

Postby Martin6469 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:43 pm

Mike's number 9 is exactly right. When I had the worst job of my life, I would go jogging every day during lunch hour. It was amazing how stress disappeared and how much better I felt! Natural feel-good hormones activated! No need for drugs. Only hard exercise! Also works for ED unease! :)
Age 78 in 2023. On testosterone replacement due to hypothalamus malfunction. (Attention depressed guys: low testosterone is a cause.) Healthy health nut but ED due to getting old. Like to keep enough cardiovascular ability to thrust for 30 min.

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”