Dating with a penile implant

What are your fears? Ideas? Hints? to coping with ED. What helps you with your mental game? How are relationships affected?
Pquigs

Dating with a penile implant

Postby Pquigs » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Guys I’m 56. And recently was implanted.

It works well. Im 5.75 inches erect. Abd 5+ girth.

My big concern is How will women react to the penile implant.
If I was to date.

Regards and thanks

Raynardi

Re: Dating with a penile implant

Postby Raynardi » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:51 pm

Ciao, fai finta di niente e comportati come sempre. Poi se ti chiede qualcosa, se è solo un'avventura inventa una cazzata. Se invece è una persona con cui stare, diglielo, se ti vuole bene capirà il tuo problema e soprattutto apprezzerà la resistenza del tuo cazzo bionico. Buona fortuna

Figarot

Postby Figarot » Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:08 pm

Do you think that she could detect you are implanted ?
29 yo, mild to moderate erectile disfunction

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:37 pm

Pquigs wrote:Guys I’m 56. And recently was implanted.

It works well. Im 5.75 inches erect. Abd 5+ girth.

My big concern is How will women react to the penile implant.
If I was to date.

Regards and thanks

Raynardi has some excellent points.

In a light-hearted vein, I suggest you just wear one of the t-shirts suggested in this thread and hang out at your local supermarket or some other place where women will see you and might start up a conversation out of curiosity. One of my favorites is just the definition of cyborg (one whose physical abilities are enhanced beyond normal limitations bu elements implanted in the body)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12167&p=105570

and carry the conversation wherever it goes

Now, some questions for you. Are you talking about casual hookups or serious dating for establishing relationships or serious searching for a life partner? What venues are you in? Church group? Dive bar? A club focused on a hobby (drone racing, SCUBA diving, square dancing, bird watching, painting, music-making, community theater, political groups, etc)?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Time2Change

Postby Time2Change » Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:42 am

I think most women our age would be okay with it.

Many people our age have had breakdowns in their bodies. I guy I grew up with is scheduled for a knee replacement soon. Another guy I graduated with died in his sleep a few weeks ago. A guy I work with who's a year younger than me had rotator cuff surgery several years ago.

I would expect that a lot of women our age have either had some sort of surgery to fix a problem or know someone else in their 50's who has needed surgery. And I think this would make them understanding.
55; ED for 22+ years; Coloplast Titan implant on 10/26/20; Dr. Martin Gross; Happy to share my experiences in private messages

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:15 pm

Time2Change wrote:(edited for focus)
I would expect that a lot of women our age have either had some sort of surgery to fix a problem or know someone else in their 50's who has needed surgery. And I think this would make them understanding.

I have found that women are accepting of and even attracted to guys who acknowledge (do not deny) their shortcomings, particularly if they take positive action to address and fix whatever problem there is.

I posted on a dating site that I was functionally impotent, but expecting to fix that with an implant and inviting a woman to help me on my journey. I got a lot of positive, congratulatory and admiring feedback (even from women not interested in participating) for my forthrightness and courage. Certainly, these women were of an age to have experienced men who had erectile problems (and probably developed less functional coping mechanisms). I imagine that such experience would contribute to them being more understanding of a man's problems and happy to find a man who takes responsibility and does not shut HER out of a relationship for his failures.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Emotional and Mental Support”